“Real Ramen...first time and I loved it!”
Review of Republic Ramen

Republic Ramen
Ranked #119 of 823 Restaurants in Tempe
Reviewed 31 August 2016

Went with a group of colleagues for lunch and the real reason for going was to try the Boba. However, since we needed to eat we ordered the Ramen. I had traditional toppings and it was great. The portions are healthy and a few of us needed to-go containers. Customer service is very friendly as they came to check on us a couple of times in addition to bringing free dessert samples.

I've eaten ramen from the grocery store and now know that you're supposed to add extras to the noodles, you know, jazz it up...LOL. I will definitely go back to Republic Ramen!

Reviewed 9 August 2016

I'm pretty well-versed with food, so I was eager to try this ramen place my friends had told me about. It didn't disappoint. The broth for my ramen was delicious and had a lot of good flavor. The serving size per person was rather large though--one portion allowed me to eat two meals, which was nice. They had a lot of ingredients in the broth, which gave it such a good flavor. The server was a really nice girl who was really funny and friendly. She also knew her stuff and knew what to recommend for me to order, which was highly appreciated. I think I ordered a Tonkatsu Ramen? All I remember was that it was spicy and yummy. I would definitely visit this place again.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

My friends and I decided to stop by here after walking around Tempe Market Place for a bit. We walked in and the girl at the counter immediately greeted us and we made small conversation with her as we figured out what we wanted. She joked around with us and was very nice and polite. She gave us our order number and we sat down. About 15 minutes later all of our food came (there we 5 of us) and it was amazing!!! The portion size was huge and very generous for the price! I will come here again!

Reviewed 20 July 2016

Definitely come here if you want a solid meal! The ramen is definitely enough for two, so plan accordingly. The broth is one of a kind and the noodles are the perfect texture. I also enjoyed the tea they had available.

When in Phoenix, definitely visit this place!

Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

The noodle broth is fish based so Curry rice was the only vegetarian option on the noodle menu. It was good with great ginger flavor. Could only eat half of the rice. Veg tempura is fried along with shrimp so didn't try it. Clean upscale decor. Very low light at night (couldn't read a book).