“Excellent Food, Friendly Fast Service ”
Review of Morning Star Cafe

Morning Star Cafe
Ranked #41 of 809 Restaurants in Tempe
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Stumbled on this delicious cafe, within a short walking distance from Tempe Hotels. Ordered a BLT and white chocolate cappuccino muffin. One of the best meals I have ever had! They have breakfast and lunch salads and soups which I hope to sample on another visit. I live in Miami but will definitely make a stop on my next visit to Phoenix!!! Don’t miss this out of the way cafe in an industrial area! The owners are super friendly and make a point to visit your table and ask about your meal!

Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

We arrived at the crack of 6am to a piping hot cup of Morning Star coffee. The husband and wife team at the helm were both warm and charming.

Food was incredible and served very fast. Thick slices of toast and delicious omlettes! Left feeling incredibly satisfied...

Must come back for one of thier famous lunchtime sandwiches later in the week :-)

1  Thank ZuluSG
Reviewed August 30, 2017 via mobile

I ran across this place on TripAdvisor. You wouldn't drive by it. I had the basic breakfast - eggs, bacon and toast. It was very good and worth a return trip. The owners were very friendly too.

Reviewed August 4, 2017

While the salad was fine, the pastries were amazing. I was thinking I should have taken another for the road. I had no idea this place was even here. While looking on Trip Advisor for something close this little Gem popped up. Glad I took the time to go.

Reviewed June 20, 2017

This place was super tasty and the owners are beyond nice. My friend and I stopped in after flying all morning. This was close to our hotel and had good ratings. It was a little hard to find but worth the search. We came in and it was obviously a couple that owned the place. She worked the counter and he was cooking. I had the Monte Cristo and it was perfect. I feel like my friend had a wrap and said great things. The prices were super reasonable and I left very happy.

1  Thank MANDERSON81