“Mother's Day Dinner With Hubby”
Review of Rio Mirage Cafe

Rio Mirage Cafe
Ranked #5 of 205 Restaurants in Surprise
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

First time eating here. I learned about this restaurant from a friend and after she had posted pictures of food on her facebook page. Great service and great food. My husband and I had chimichangas, mine with shredder chicken and beef and my husband with steak and chicken. The meal came with refried beans and rice. Mine was covered with red chillies sauce and my husband with green chillies sauce. I also had a house margaritas to celebrate. I will definitely be back with my husband. Also, I want to mention that portions are huge. You will not go away hungry.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

I actually hate fish but want to fit fish in my diet more. Total WIN on the fish tacos!

Atmosphere is really cool as well. Definitely want to come back.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Rio Mirage Cafe, in El Mirage, AZ, is one of favorites for taking out of town guests or just going on our own. Their tacos are excitingly good, though I'm a chimichangas fan.. I'm disappointed they don't have Pulpo (octopus) on their menu, but another Mexican restaurant not too far fills in once in a while.

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

You can't go wrong eating here. Food, service, atmosphere and price is right on! Chips and salsa are the best around. Love this place.

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

This is a local restaurant that serves great food & even better drinks. Service is always too notch & great with kids. I crave their chips & salsa! When you visit Surpeise & want Mexican food look no further.