“Been going to Barros since they opened in the 80s”
Review of Barro's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Barro's Pizza
Ranked #22 of 205 Restaurants in Surprise
Reviewed 12 March 2018

Love their pizza and they have expanded this shop to have more seating than when if first opened. Glad they did so now we have options. We generally take out and that is availble. We call in and tell them when we want to pick up. It is always ready for us if we get there on time or a little before.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

I have loved Barro’s since I was a child. It’s the only place we ordered pizza from! Maybe it’s the nostalgia for me, but nothing compares. They do great lunch specials as well. Can’t beat ‘em!

Reviewed 4 January 2018

The pizza here is great. My boyfriend and I cannot eat a whole pizza nor do we like the same kind. Here we can each order what we like. And a salad if we want. The pieces are big so one slice is good for me. Only problem is we cannot figure out if we are suppose to bus our own table or not as we can't find a place to put our dirty dishes.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

The pasta dishes are all very good. The spagetti and meat balls has alwys been very good ,it comes with garlic bread which is excellant. Good sized portion that probably can be shared.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Best pizza I have had in a long time. Highly recommend it!

We were visiting from out of town. Delicious pizza and wings!

Clean restaurant. Staff are friendly and efficient.