“Great Management”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

I have had nothing but great experiences at Longhorn. We went once and my meat was not quite cooked to my liking but I kept it because I was hungry. Did not complain just let them know. They offered me a free dessert. I told them it was okay, not a big deal. They insisted on the free dessert. Months later my husband got a piece of meat that was quite fatty. He just told the server but again, not complaining. They wanted to bring a new dinner. My husband said no. The manager came over and asked us about it. My husband just let him know that we love eating there and tonight the cut was just too fatty. He took the meal off the bill. Not what we wanted or needed but again, insisted. I am truly impressed with the management there. I recommend Longhorn to EVERYONE that asks!

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

There were six of us for dinner and we all had a good experience. We have come to this restaurant several times and we have never had a bad meal. The service is always good and it has a very friendly atmosphere. They also have s good happy hour. I recommend.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

With the snowbirds still in town, every restaurant has long lines of people waiting. We called ahead and were seated within fifteen minutes of our arrival.
Our waiter was AWESOME ! Very attentive, but not hovering over the table. Immediately took drink orders and delivered them promptly. We needed a bit of time to look over the menu, but he quickly arrived to take our orders when we were ready. Salads delivered promptly. Food hot and delicious. Our waiter returned several times to make sure we had everything we needed and our glasses filled.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

We were in Surprise visiting friends and they took us to Longhorn. I had the parmesan chicken with the creamy parmesan spinach. My husband had the baby back ribs. The meals were very tasty and not dry. We would recommend this place to everyonr!

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent cheeseburgers from the special lunch menu with excellent service. I wish they had more craft beer, options seem rather limited.