“Really cool place and the steakburgers are a hit!”

Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers
Ranked #24 of 207 Restaurants in Surprise
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 March 2018

Hit this place one evening on the way out of town, it's more than just your standard burger fare, they have some other great meal items as well. Food quality is good, and you get a good meal to price ration here. Love there fry sauce and skinny jumbo basket of fries will fill you up after tackling any monstrous burger you get there. Large selection of drinks and deserts, forgo the pop and get a thick shake/ malt...I should have got one, but you know me, I'm cheap... yes even on vacation and winning the lottery I'm cheap. The place is spacious, that have booths that will fit most everyone from the game of thrones show, as well as some for that more intimate date night. It's a fun place, I highly recommend it. The particular night I was there the asst mgr/ cash register dude was very polite, enthusiastic and customer focused, as so did his team seem to be. So if you get hip to this kind of tip, get your kicks at Freddy's. Yeah I had to go there.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

This time just went in for an early afternoon custard treat. Of course we always love their steak burgers and they sure have many types to choose from. Do like that they have a selection of sizes for their sundaes. Have had the regular size which is a huge amount of custard with the toppings. So I know I would have eaten the whole regular size but went with the mini size turtle sundae and it was really full of custard with lots of fudge, super fresh pecans, lots of whipped cream topped with a stemmed cherry. And usually they call your number to come up and get your order but this time a staff member brought them over to us. Very nice touch. Super friendly staff. Nice pictures around the booths of Freddy's family history and great oldies tunes playing. Has a drive thru and a patio in front. Great to visit after a movie just up the road from here.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We went there for lunch and had the original double steak burger combo. We are all full after completing burger and fries. The combo was good but little too big for us.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

The staff is always super friendly and the food hot and fresh. The California burger with grilled onions is my favorite. My one gripe is the fries, too skinny. The fry sauce helps though. Give it a try

Reviewed 2 October 2017

I ordered a double patty because I was told the patties are very thin. I ordered my burger without the combo because I usually don't eat fries. My husband and I shared his fries. Will do the same on my next visit. I loved the jalapeno sauce to dip the fries in - yummy