“Great Place”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Nick's II was a little hard to find, but persistence paid off as it is back in a shopping plaza off of Litchfield. It was quite busy at dinner but we were seated promptly. Our server Ronald did a wonderful job answering our questions about the extensive menu and taking care of us. Our dinners- liver and onions and chicken fried steak were excellent. The prices are very good for the large servings you receive. Many locals must go here because many of them knew a man that I'm guessing was Nick. We highly recommend Nicks II!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Went for breakfast at 10:15 and the place was packed on a week day. Service was fast, food was great and the server was pleasant and helpful. Then, to top it off, the prices were low. This is about 5 miles from our new house, so we will be making this our new hangout.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Lots of menu choices. I like that I was able to order lunch items at breakfast time (I'm not a big breakfast fan). But the 5 stars I gave this review goes to Erica our server. I asked for a suggestion between 2 items that looked good to me and she claimed to be newer and hasn't tried all of the food yet, but pointed out what more guests order. I appreciated her honesty and that she could still help out. She was very attentive and met all of our needs. She was an excellent server!

Reviewed 18 March 2018

We took three out of town family members to Nicks diner II and we all loved it. Each of us had a different entree and were very happy. And the prices were moderate.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Friday March 02/18 The 3F’s, Fish Fry Friday. Big lineup to get in and should have lined up at noon. The food here is always great. Big portions, reasonable price, wonderful sincere service and great quality. Fish and chips for two with soda beverages, US 24.87.