“"Tacos' Mang"”

Rivas Mexican Food
Ranked #90 of 221 Restaurants in Surprise
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 10 October 2018

Excellent Mexican fast food. Always fresh and open @ 6am daily. Large variety dishes and so far everyone I've tried is good & tasty. Can't go wrong with this Restaurant.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

This is the 3rd time I've been here and I just keep coming back. The food in great!! I've tried most everything on the menu and it always is good to great. There cheese enchiladas are some of the best I've ever had and I've had plenty. The Rivas special burrito is also to die for. This place is nothing fancy but with this food who cares. Not me that's for sure.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

I We ate here for lunch. I had huevos rancheros and my husband ordered rolled tacos. My huevos was on pico de gallo and corn tortillas. The mashed pinto beans and rice were both very good. My husband's tacos were also very good and had a lot of guacamole. We'd definitely eat there again. One more thing: the restroom was very clean!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Good food that we repeatedly use for carry out. Rellanos are especially good. We also like their taco salad.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

I've been here twice now. Carne Asada torta is delicious, but whew this place can get pricey. The first time I tried the supreme rolled tacos....save your money. There was barely any meet inside the rolled tacos.

Date of visit: November 2016