“Weird business model & expensive . . .”
Review of Biscuits Cafe

Biscuits Cafe
Ranked #29 of 221 Restaurants in Surprise
Reviewed 4 January 2019

It's not open very much during the week, and the food is spendy.
Wide selection of breakfast foods, freshly made which is good.
I tried 4 times to eat here when I thought it would fit my schedule, but I only made it on the last one.
If you're an early bird, fine - but if you like egg heavy meals like me after 2.00PM fuggettaboutit.

Reviewed 29 December 2018 via mobile

The pancakes are huge and some of my favorite here. Blueberry, chocolate chip, banana....they have it all.

The avocado toast with eggs is also a great healthy choice. Try the turkey bacon it’s really good with a Smokey flavor. The table next to me had the French toast and it looked really good. I am going to try that next time.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 16 December 2018

This is the place to go if you want a nicely upgraded hardy breakfast, brunch or lunch. The menu is full of lots of choices or can even go on the light side with soups and salads and sandwiches. Open for breakfast and lunch only. Busy place but well managed and moves people quickly but also letting people stay and enjoy. This is super fresh prepared to order, so sit back enjoy the great coffee and atmosphere not to mention people watching. Good patio also. Had the Biscuits Corned Beef Hash , fresh real corned beef which was nicely shredded with lots of potatoes and with 2 eggs your choice. and my choice was biscuits with their fresh strawberry jam, yummy, or toast or pancakes.Huge plate full. Also had the Belgum Waffle combo with eggs and meat choice. Perfectly crisp bacon tasty large waffle. The menu has so much to choose from it could take awhile, you will not leave hungry, you will leave with leftovers for another meal. Great place, good parking, however it is in a shopping area. Staff all work together as a team all smiles and welcoming. Yes, you may pay a bit more for meals, however, well worth the quantity, presentation and deliciousness.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 19 November 2018 via mobile

Very busy at 10:30 the Sunday morning we tried this restaurant for first time. Typically we were told there was a 10 minute wait. Knowing better, my wife waited and I went to Home Depot in same parking lot and picked up a few paint items. She was seated when I got back. I ordered the meat scramble with red potatoes and sourdough toast. The potatoes were nicely seasoned and the meat scramble was quite good. The toast was just warm bread, not really toast. I asked our waitress to bring me some real toast. My wife had eggs, hashbrowns and bacon. She ordered the eggs over medium, whites done yolks runny. The whites were way under cooked. She sent the plate back so food would stay warm. When she got her food the eggs were still a lttle under cooked but ok. The cook added two extra pieces of bacon to her plate. Guess who got those? We both agreed the bacon was nice and crispy and thick. It was slightly on the salty side.
Would we go back? Probably on a weekday when it isn't so busy which probably was why a couple items were under done. My scramble was very good but did come just warm. When we left we could see a lot of plated food waiting to be picked up by the wait staff. Our waitress was very friendly and efficient. I did tip the nearly 20% before the added tax because of her taking care of us.

Reviewed 19 November 2018 via mobile

My wife had Brisket Eggs Benedict and loved it! I wanted a Breakfast Burrito and the waiter recommended having the vegetables cooked longer. Glad I did; it was perfect. Portions are large enough to share.