See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 20 April 2018

Folwark Lekuk is very special place.Its service& stuff is really caring& helpful.It has huge selection of food,lovely breakfast buffet& fantastic A'la Carte menu.We rent bicycles for the day which was perfect way to explore beautiful surrounding area.It was lovely break for us and Folwark Lekuk was just the perfect place to spend holidays.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Krzysztof P, Właściciel at Folwark Lekuk, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2018

Thank you very much for your visit and this review. I am happy you enjoyed your stay in Łękuk and I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 12 December 2017

Beautifull place with a proper spa facilities - sauna, massage, outside banya and jacuzzi.

Choice of vegetarian food. Good service quality - the owners are present all the time, the personel is well trained and very helpful.

Room Tip: Lake view rooms are quieter and of course the view...
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Krzysztof P, Właściciel at Folwark Lekuk, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Thank you very much for your review.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

I was a participant in a women's weekend. I did not only take a rest but also learned few practical scills, like bakicking bread, making a butter, cooking old polish dishes. Łękuk is a really extraordinary place. You can take a rest and totally forget about daily routines and surrows. What's more, there is a "ruska bania". I came to Łekuk a bit ill, but after a session in bania I felt so much better, that I quit taking my medicine.

A great thanx to Iza and Krzysztof! Keep going and never give up! :)

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Krzysztof P, Właściciel at Folwark Lekuk, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Thank you very much for your review and participation in the women's weekend. If I were a woman, I would also participate...
I am also a great fan of banya, especially in winter. To dive into an ice hole after a session in sauna - an unforgettable experience.

I hope I will see you again in Łękuk soon -

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

What a delightful place to visit.
The setting is stunning - lake, wildflowers and beautifully constructed buildings.
The staff were incredibly polite and helpful.
The food was fresh, local and organic - pleny of salads and fresh fruits.
Would recommend this place for a peaceful break in tranquil surroundings.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Darlene A
Krzysztof P, Owner at Folwark Lekuk, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Thank you very much for your review. I am very glad you enjoyed your stay in Łękuk. Thank you for your appreciation of our staff and food. I hope we see you again!

Reviewed 27 April 2017

The hotel is located next to a lake in a very calm area of Mazuria. The setting is quite beautiful. Our room was clean, large and very confortable, plus it had a view on the lake. The staff speaks English and is very welcoming and helpful. They accepted to hold our luggage after checkout, brought an iron and plank to the room, etc. A great experience.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
Krzysztof P, Właściciel at Folwark Lekuk, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Thank you very much for your opinion. I am happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay in Folwark Łękuk so much. I hope we see you again soon.

Krzysztof Przyłucki