“Happy traveler ”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I have driven by this restaurant for years and I have never stopped there. I stopped there the other day. I was greeted by and seated where I wanted to sit. I ordered their steak philly sandwich. First it was very good. My waitress was friendly and helpful. I will make an effort to come here in the future..

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 2 March 2018

we had dinner here and it was nice seated promptly and our server Aaron was very attentive - it was a little busy but not sure waiting about 30 min for 2 prime rib dinners nothing else - and then we asked for butter for our potatoes (the girl who brought our dinners) and had to ask Aaron 5 min later again and he quickly brought them - the potatoes were only warm - the prime ribs were nicely flavored but a little tough - the ood quality is why i rated it a 3 rather than a 4

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank Karen S
Reviewed 4 February 2018

Went there for a light dinner. Had a salad with chicken and it was very good. The service was great. Overall a very good experience.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

This visit was on New Year's Eve, with another couple, and I must say that the Outback was no where near up to it's usual 4 1/2 to 5 star rating. Among all of us, we had ordered four meals which our waitress came back to us and said they were unavailable. Come on folks, it's New Year's Eve; couldn't management have stocked up?? This is unacceptable.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

We eat at Outback’s all the time but this meal seemed somehow blah. The Pecan Salad was sort of soggy even though it tasted the same. We waited for the bread to finish baking until nearly dessert...not a horrible thing but disappointing. Medium-well burgers came out rare. So it was probably an off night for them and us. Service was competent and non-intrusive. We would come back again because of all the better meals we have enjoyed at Outback’s in the past.