Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Official Hotel
Travelocity
2,059 results
All reviews elote sunset vista fire pit courtyard room dog park circle k hiking trail free breakfast red rocks front desk staff hot tub would definitely stay here again beds were comfortable first floor yogurt shops and restaurants amazing views
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The quirky hotel is charming. Located away from the hustle and bustle but so convenient to everything. It’s very scenic and comfy - nice clean rooms, balcony or patio foe each room, lovely outdoor spaces including pool and fire pits. We loved being in Building F which was close to pool but not on top of it. It’s certainly not a luxury resort but a great vacay place.

Date of stay: May 2021
Arabella Hotel Sedona, General Manager at Arabella Hotel Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear 962cindyj,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We take great pride in making our spaces relaxing and comfy. Our pools and fire pits are among our greatest of the out door spaces. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 30 April 2021 via mobile

This motel is very tired. Dirty carpets throughout with hallways that were not vaccumed during our three night stay. Both ice makers in the main building are inoperable and the explanation was "we got hit hard this morning" (demand for ice) that was total bs.
There are many other cleaner places to stay in the Sedona area. Walking distance to the Hudson restaurant was a plus.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank A7490BTgarya
Arabella Hotel Sedona, General Manager at Arabella Hotel Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2021

Dear A7490BTgarya,

Thank you for staying with use. It was disheartening to hear you did not love your stay with us. We work very hard to make sure everyone has an enjoyable stay, and have done renovation to every room in the last 2 years. This summer we will be starting to replace all in room and hallway carpets. Safe travels.

Reviewed 22 April 2021 via mobile

I would not recommend staying at the Arabella. Online pics are not representative of the rooms. When we arrived, the room was dank smelling and both the bathroom faucet and toilet were leaking. I told the front desk and was assured maintenance would correct the problems. That never happened. Pool and spa were dirty and needed assistance. For $450/night, I expected a much better experience.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank tcB5986VF
Arabella Hotel Sedona, General Manager at Arabella Hotel Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2021

Dear tcB5986VF,

We apologize for any inconveniences that you may have experienced. We have forwarded your comments to the proper departments. If you would like to talk more on this please contact the hotel directly. Thank you for your feed back.

Reviewed 13 April 2021 via mobile

Extremely disappointed. Hotel is old and run down and in need of remodeling. Outside is cute and charming. Rooms are not that clean and bathrooms are horrible. Knew walking in that it was a bad choice when the ball way carpets were dirty in many places. I researched for months trying to find a hotel for a rare getaway and I’m so upset right now. We are supposed to stay again tomorrow. Just put me in a rotten mood.

2  Thank auntpearly1

Dear auntpearly1,

We apologize for any inconveniences that you may have experienced. Our hallway carpet and in room carpet will be replaced withing the next 6 months. We have forwarded your comments to the proper departments. If you would like to talk more on this please contact the hotel directly. Thank you for your feed back.

Reviewed 7 April 2021

If I were rating the overall room and stay, it'd be 3.5 stars and if I were rating follow up from guest services on my previous stay from 2 weeks ago, it'd be 1 star.
I stayed here for 5 nights and booked through Expedia. I chose the deluxe king trailhead room, which was the priciest. It was a horrible experience the first night as I could hear every step on the top floor (I was on the bottom floor) and I could hear conversations outside. I requested to be switched to a different room and they switched me to a smaller room with queen bed, but it had a courtyard view (much better) and was on the top floor, so I couldn't hear footsteps above. They said that since I booked through Expedia, they couldn't adjust the pricing directly, but would communicate with Expedia for me to get 15% back. I never received the credit from Expedia and had to make multiple calls both to Expedia and the guest services and was given the runaround multiple times. I would be told one thing on the phone by guest services (that I would be getting such and such back) and the Expedia customer services would call back that SAME person and be quoted a different sum. In the end, after spending close to 2 hours on the phone between the two and much frustration, the credit I received was only 8.8%, almost half of what was promised. I wouldn't recommend this place as they lost my trust.

Date of stay: March 2021
2  Thank Alma074

Dear Alma074,

Thank you for stay with us. Booking through Expedia also means that you paid them directly. So we have no way of knowing what you paid them. While we always reach out to Expedia if there is an issue and a refund needed, we have no way of knowing if it was done and done properly. We will forward your comments to the proper department.