“A Great Meal to End the Day of Sightseeing and Hiking”

Silver Saddle @ The Cowboy Club
Ranked #33 of 211 Restaurants in Sedona
Price range: US$16 - US$44
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 12 August 2018

The second day of our girls only vacation trip we hiked, took a helicopter ride, went to Oak Creek Canyon, and watched the sunset from the Airport Vista. Looking for a place to unwind and eat a great meal, we agreed on Silver Saddle at Cowboy Club. I'm so glad we did. The food was delicious, our server was very friendly and the atmosphere was super. We ate on the sidewalk dining area and even though it was August, it wasn't unpleasant at all. Would recommend this restaurant to other travelers looking for a good meal, large portions, great atmosphere, and reasonable prices.

Reviewed 2 August 2018

Our server, Ben, was awesome! Super knowledgeable about the menu and really nice to my family! The kitchen was EXTREMELY SLOW. We were there for over 2 hours when the dining room only had a few tables that were occupied. I did like how they brought out palette cleansers between meals! We tried the cactus fries and those were a huge hit at our table! I got the 1/2 chicken entree that was poorly seasoned, dry, and the BBQ sauce that came with it was so pungent nobody at the table could eat it. (3 of us got the 1/2 chicken.)

The only reason the overall rating isn't lower is because we had an awesome server!

2  Thank Caitlin B
Reviewed 31 July 2018

This famous tavern was once a site of relaxation for John Wayne, Robert Mitchum and other western movie stars as they shot movies in the vicinity . . . and guess what else? The food is really good, the service is friendly and efficient, and the location is great for people-watching. What's not to like?

1  Thank YvonneFino
Reviewed 28 July 2018

My wife and I searched for Steakhouses in Sedona. Silver Saddle came up in the top five. Their prices seemed really reasonable for a good steak or filet ($30-38 range). Other places were either too high ($40-50 range) or too low ($15-20 range). We were so happy and satisfied with the dining experience. My Wedge salad was enormous and I left 1/3 of it. My wife's Ce My prime rib and her Buffalo Filet were cooked to perfection and the meats were so tender and flavorful. The

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Great food and service!!! Recommend the prime rib and salmon. Both perfect choices. Enjoyed outside dining watching the crowd.

1  Thank LUV2GETAWAYNOW

Been to Silver Saddle @ The Cowboy Club? Share your experiences!