“Our Favorite Casual Sushi Place”
Review of Teharu Sushi

Teharu Sushi
Ranked #448 of 1,341 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Reviewed 11 June 2017

Teharu Sushi never disappoints! Our kids even ask to go here for family dinners out. The sushi runs around the restaurant on a conveyor belt so you can select your dishes. The prices are fair and the service warm and friendly. It does get busy but is ALWAYS worth it! There is also a menu you can order from if you want to order tempura or a teriyaki dish vs. sushi. Definitely a locals place.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

Love Love Love this sushi place. Fun and different atmosphere great variety and selection. The rotating conveyor belt style service gives you the opportunity to see each choice, read the ingredients and select what you'd like. The prices are surprisingly reasonable , I'd actually say low $$ .Every thing was fresh and properly chilled, service and assistance was Excellent in explaining what was what, how to use the rotating past you conveyor system and its an upscale design for food unique dining experience .

Reviewed 25 May 2016

Teharu Sushi has a conveyor belt that travels around the bar area. You pick the plate with the food you want as it goes by. Pricing goes by the color of the plate the food is on and ranges from $1, 2, 4 based on the type of sushi. It was a fast easy way to get and/or try what you want in smaller sizes without spending a fortune. I liked the concept and found several that I knew I liked and a couple that I tried and liked. Very good idea.

Reviewed 24 March 2016

We were in need of a quick lunch before starting our 6 hour drive home and this place is located right off the 101 loop. it has an awesome conveyor belt delivery system... so you sit down order your drinks and pick what you want. They had a range of sushi, gyoza, edamame, desserts, and salads. The price per plate is based on it's color... so it's only $1, 1.50 or $2 and they added up you stack of plates when you're done and give you a bill. Easy and fast. The kids loved it and even my picky eater was satisfied... but it is most sushi.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

I am bummed that I did not know about this place until last week. Sushi on a conveyor belt on plates for $2 or $3 per plate? YES PLEASE! That way I can be greedy but on a budget. The place was packed at 11:30am ( it opens at 11am) so that was great sign. We had a GREAT table right next to where the sushi was literally being made and coming out. So needless to say we got the freshest plates first ( not that all of it wasn't fresh as it was) From the unagi to the las vegas roll, to the crunch roll, to the edamame, I mean I could go on and on and on. So if it was so great, why only 4 stars? Getting your cup of water refilled along with trying to pay for your meal was a little hard. It was like they didn't want me to wash down my sushi or pay for it lol. All in all I will definitely be back to visit again real soon.