“As advertised and then some!!”

Rehab Burger Therapy
Ranked #8 of 1,324 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Founded on the idea that everyone deserves a break and the belief it's actually therapeutic to slow down and celebrate life's simple pleasures, Rehab Burger Therapy serves up the treatment you crave in a fun beach environment. Check In at Rehab and benefit from serious hunger remedies including Pig Wings, Cantina Tacos, Award Winning Burgers, Gnarly Salads, Killer Chicken Wings, Pastas and the famous Pot Brownies dessert. Serious Milkshakes are handmade in the full bar boasting a refreshing list of mixed drinks, home town brews and even adult milkshakes. Isn't it about time you found yourself at Rehab? CHECK IN and see what the Buzz is all about!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Saw a few reviews about the portion sizes & glad we did take the advice of others, as their BYO burgers, pulled pork and BLT's that our family enjoyed were quite generous!! And given that the food was also equally tasty really made you want to enjoy every bite!! 5 oz burger was more than plenty as were the fries and sweet potatoe tots, and even the side of slaw with the pulled pork we could easily share as a family of four, with two hollow legged teenagers!! Read that the wait time can be long, we went at the peak of supper time, told we might have a 40 minute wait & would say it was about 15 mins... Not only was our food excellent, yet also our server Andy was equally Great!! Very personable & engaging, ensured we were good throughout our meal, yet not hovering.... Can see why their original location that we were at in Old Scottsdale, has expanded to a second and soon to be third location in Phoenix!! Very Yummy food and worth a visit!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We think this is an awesome burger place. The burgers were huge and great, the atmosphere fun and the staff very attentive. We've been there a couple years now and will surely stop by next time we are in Scottsdale.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve been wanting to check out Rehab Burger for quite some time. I had the hangover and it was DELICIOUS. I eat my burgers well done and can always tell if a restaurant knows what they’re doing and can cook a great burger when they can cook my burger well. It was so juicy. I also love that they offer all of their burgers to substitute turkey burger or chicken. Fantastic!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great concept in the burger space.This restaurant on the side street in old Town Scottsdale overs many entree choices for the family, business person or just a quick lunch.
The service was good on a weekday, I have passed it on a weekend and it seemed even more busy..great place to eat..

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went here before we hiked the Cholla trail. Burgers were cooked to order and seasoned well. Sweet potato tots were pretty good. I got the backyard BBQ burger and my wife got the Mac Gnarly Burger. Both burgers were pretty good. Mine had too much BBQ for my liking, but that's me. I also go the 10oz burger while my wife got the 5oz burger. I suggest getting the 5oz burger with a mix of fries and tots. 10oz was too much.

Overall, I'd come back if I was from the area.