“Excellent Sushi”

Sushi Ko
Ranked #395 of 1,348 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Small,but comfortable. Excellent food at a very reasonable price. The service was also prompt. My husband and I have only been there at lunch time. It is difficult to find because it is tucked away behind other stores in a strip mall. Well worth the discovery. A hidden gem.
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

Our first trip to Sushi Ko will not be the last! Nice quiet setting, in the corner of the strip mall 92nd & Shea. Service was great. We had the Sushi Ko roll, one of the best signature rolls we have had. Also tried the Rainbow roll and Shrimp Tempura roll, both were good.

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

My family and I have been going to Sushi Ko for over a decade and it’s still the best! On occasion we’ve ventured out to trendier sushi restaurants and we always come back to Sushi Ko. Tried and true, this is the best sushi around.

1  Thank Kristin D
Reviewed 7 January 2018

This place has been operating in North Scottsdale for quite a number of years. I had visited it several times, and I was always quite satisfied by the freshess of the fish and seafood, and the way sushi was prepared.
Having said so, after my last recent visit, I must admit that this place is a notch below excellent: the rice used in sushi is not "sticky rice"; the miso soup lacks the flavor that is so typical of it, and unless you ask for the best variety they have, even the sake is not tops.
So, compared to the price charged, I would just define this place as "very good".

Reviewed 17 November 2017

I've been eating at Sushi Ko on and off for 16 years. Sushi Ko is family owned & run, which is why the service & quality is consistently very high. In the interest of full disclosure, my son worked there about 11 years ago. This is simple, down to earth, traditional sushi. Nothing glitzy or trendy. The ambiance is warm & inviting. The chefs are friendly & professional & the same chefs that worked there 11 years ago, which speaks volumes!! I highly recommend Sushi Ko...check them out soon!!

1  Thank Scrammy1
Reviewed 2 May 2017

We recently enjoyed a delicious dinner at Sushi Ko after having to leave 2 other restaurants. Everything that we ordered was delicious, the service was great, and the restaurant was quiet. It was so nice enjoying a meal and conversation without having music blaring at us. Get the crispy-spicy tuna appetizers; they are unique and so tasty!