“Average burger joint”

David's Hamburgers and Mexican Food
Ranked #323 of 1,335 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Whilst this restaurant was cheap, the very basic decor really does nothing to entice customers. We tried it due to the excellent happy hour (4.00pm to 6.00pm) drink prices. Unfortunately it lacks the atmosphere of a really good & vibrant restaurant. Where is the colour, Mexican music & excitement to make customers talk about you & want to come back?

The staff here are lovely - Friendly, cheerful & helpful. The burgers with guacamole we tried were quite fresh & reasonably tasty, but lacked that special “zing” that makes a great burger.
Sorry guys, but the overall experience for us was just ok.
Food good,
Staff fantastic,
Decor & atmosphere - zero.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Best Huevos Rancheros I’ve had in a long time. Unpretentious but very good. Service was friendly and meal was inexpensive.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

This is the first time eating at this restaurant and the overall experience was poor! The wait staff was okay! But the service in getting my meal was very slow! I ordered the grilled chicken sandwich and it took over 20 minutes to get my meal! Their were only four costumer in the restaurant! Once I got my chicken sandwich it was okay. Not worth the wait! The decor of the restaurant was boring! However, the place was clean. I won't be coming back!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

30 minutes to get a grilled cheese sandwich. Obviously understaffed and getting the waiter’s attention was difficult.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick brunch. Restaurant was empty, yet it took 10 minutes to be served. After we ordered our food, we left after 40 minutes. It's hard to screw up breakfast, but they managed to do it here. Polite staff at least, but skip it at all costs.