“Parking is a joke!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

First off the parking is horrid! Most of it is hotel parking only. Others say restaurant and hotel but have signs in front saying hotel only (confusing much?). I parked in what said restaurant parking but when I left there was parking cones in every ‘restaurant only’ parking spots all beside me and even behind my tire! I had to move the parking cone in order to leave! The prices on the menu seemed completely ridiculous. $15 for red velvet pancakes. The hostess wasn’t very friendly and the seats were filthy with chicken crumbles all over. It was fairly empty so maybe that alone should have said it all.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Would not recommend this place whatsoever. Had to wait 7-10 min to be acknowledged and seated. Servers around my kids were heard using foul language and the service was completely unorganized.
Food was bad- red velvet pancakes fell apart and tasteless, waffles were just ok and chicken salad was blah

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

I’m lived in California for a long time and frequently at at Rosco’s Chicken & Waffles, in comparison lo lo’s is just as good.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

The waffles aren't conventional and taste awesome. The chicken my husband had was dry, but that could vary. I had the chili, which was awesome. A large bowl for $7.00

Reviewed 17 February 2018

Went with friends to try "chicken and waffles". I had catfish and chicken. My friends got the chicken and waffles and it came with three pieces of chicken and two hugh waffles. My dinner came with two sides as well. We ordered fried green tomatoes and had to wait a long time as our order was given to another table. Our waitress was very nice but we had to wait for bill and i didn't get my biscuit. They weren't that busy so mistakes and slow service shouldn't have been an issue. We did ask about gluten free but never got an answer.