“Great after slow start”

Cuisines: Sushi
Good for: Business meetings
Good for: Business meetings
Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

Dropped in for quick lunch with wife and kid, seated immediately but waitress took forever bringing the menu. Ordered shrimp udon, sushi and a bento box, all of them very good and well portioned, this time with speedy service.

Small, cozy and delicious.

Reviewed 7 June 2016

I love their Chicken Bento boxes paired with a variety of sushi! The owners/employees are friendly, efficient and consistent. The Bento boxes are a good value-offering much more than the typical Bentos in town. We love their Green Tea as well. They always give us a to go cup for the road. My only suggestion-open at 11 on Saturdays-and open on Sundays! I know you need a day off-but oh how I crave you-and it always seems like it is on a Sunday.

Reviewed 31 March 2016 via mobile

I travel 150 days per year. In the last year, I've visited 42 states and eaten sushi in all of them! I have to rank Yume in the top 2! The sashimi is delivered in generous portions and the prices are ridiculously fair. I love the service and hesitate to recommend this restaurant because I fear the wait list when others discover it! Super food, super service, GREAT restaurant.

2  Thank NickMas7
Reviewed 18 March 2016

I absolutely love eating here! My boyfriend and my favorite waitress works here and she is the sweetest older lady who is so hilarious and has such a great memory.
Every dish here is just superb! My favorite is the Udon Noodle dish with veggies. My boyfriend loves the Uni dish.
I recommend this place to every one I know!

1  Thank Vanessa B
Reviewed 1 February 2016

While its a little hard to locate, tucked around the side at the sprawling mall area in Scottsdale, it was worth finding. Service was very good, the Bolgogi was especially nice, and the sushi was consistent. I would pass on the Chicken Bento box as it was more of a frozen pre-made patty - the only reason I didn't rate this place as excellent. it's small inside, comfortable for parties of 4 at a time. Very clean!

1  Thank Roadie802