Book In Advance
More Information

Ways to Experience Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
from US$55.30
More Info
All reviews vip package souvenir cup knights jousting flags kinks actors sword souvenirs photos horses
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Food, Show and Service was amazing! Would recommend going to anyone looking for a fun filled evening!

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 10 January 2021 via mobile

The show was good the only thing I didn't like was the coffee was horrible. The strawberry daiquiri was amazing even for $17 but you keep the cup so its really not that bad. The staff is really nice!

Date of experience: January 2021
1  Thank cheyanner2021
Reviewed 27 December 2020 via mobile

The entertainment was great. The food was good your definitely not paying for the food. The seating was great, I feel like their is no bad seat. We were last row side of the queen seat. We showed up 15 min til start didn’t mind our seat at all. I had 10, 8, & 4 yr old who loved the show.

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 13 November 2020 via mobile

We really enjoyed the show and meal. Great choreography and the food was good.
Had a bit of trouble understanding some of the talking but it didn’t detract from the show.

Date of experience: February 2020
Reviewed 8 November 2020 via mobile

Was fabulous. We had a great time. I ended up hurting myself right before egging and was on a knee scooter they upgraded my seats to front row no charge to make it easier on me. Super sweet. Couldn’t be happier.

Date of experience: November 2020