“Excellent Sashimi, very professionally presented”
Review of Sushi Roku

Sushi Roku
Reserve with OpenTable
Sushi Roku is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #180 of 1,339 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Price range: US$12 - US$35
Cuisines: Sushi
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Scottsdale Road
Description: Sushi Roku combines the finest, freshest fish from pristine waters around the globe with the kind of artistry that can only be provided by a mature sushi chef ensuring superlative traditional sushi, together with a splash of California innovation. Sushi Roku is a pioneer of contemporary sushi, incorporating diverse, non-traditional ingredients from Latin America (e.g. jalapenos) and Europe (e.g. olive oil) into its edible works of art. This unique culinary experience that bridges past and present is the result of an eagerness to embrace new ideas and a profound respect for tradition. Sushi Roku’s bold and diverse menu also offers an array of hot and cold specialty appetizers and an extensive selection of exotic entrees.
Reviewed 30 September 2017

The short version: Absolutely exquisite Sashimi - I can highly recommend this restaurant

Professional, very good Sashimi, nice presentation of the food, just the right amount, sofas that I could actually sit in like a normal human being - the only thing I would adjust would be the interior. It was slightly to dark for my taste and does not give justice to the fantastic food.

Excellent choice and I will go back again - very soon.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Let me start by saying that as good as the good is, staff can make or break a dining experience. The staff at Sushi Roku are Top Shelf starting with Steve their manager, Alex our server and the beautiful hostess. Food was amazing and the options during Happy Hour are amongst the best in Scottsdale. Great Shoshito peppers, amazing spicy scallop rolls, tuna carpaccio was to die for and the beer...nice and cold!

Looking forward to going back soon!

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Wow. All the signature rolls are outstanding, the best we have had in a long time: katana, baked crab, tuna jalapeno, shima cut. Grilled octopus is excellent. Nicole F, our waitress, was very friendly and made great recommendations. We will return soon. However, valet parking, even when validated, is $6.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Had dinner last night with my grandson who loves sushi and recommended we try this place. The restaurant transports you to another place...great ambience. The food was wonderful and the service exceptional. Our server (Sarah B.) was very attentive and provided detailed information about their special (we will try that next time as we had completed our meal). They has Sunday all day happy hour with 50% off bottles of wine and Saki (my favorite) on Sunday and Monday night. This is the best Sushi I have had in the greater Phoenix area...felt like I was in San Francisco!! I cannot say enough good things about the food. They have a great selection of whiskey and provide you a list of the brands they carry (my grandson really appreciated that). If you are in the Scottsdale area and a fan of Sushi, this is a MUST for a perfect meal!

Reviewed 5 July 2017

The fired chicken is unreal, I'm still craving it. Happy hour is worth it, and the service was great.