3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$119
Hotels.comUS$119
Orbitz.comUS$119
Hyatt.comUS$119
PricelineUS$119
travelup.comUS$150
1,090 results
All reviews freeway side free breakfast great place to stay sitting area oatmeal convenient location spring training nice stay business trip desk sink microwave closet
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 August 2021 via mobile

Stayed here for 5 nights while on a a business trip in AZ. Facility was super clean and the staff was friendly. The only negative aspect was the continental breakfast which was marginal at best, could be better. On a positive note the coffee was good. Staying here again in Oct.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 19 August 2021

I thought that this hotel was clean, and staff super friendly and accomodating. I would have liked hot breakfast everyday or instead of microwavable sandwiches that do not microwave well, containers like they had the hot breakfast in on our last day including cheese and fruit and crackers. Toast is always a good thing to have available even on days hot breakfast is not. So much better than those sandwiches I think. I did think beds and couch (though couch stained) clean for the most part and comfortable. This hotel suited our purposes as it was reasonable priced (ASU rate) and centrally located. Nice that there were two restaurants nearby also. Though expensive, Papadeaux great restaurant. Finally, though staff accomodating and friendly, would have liked to have been told at check in that if we need room to be cleaned or more toilet paper and clean towels that we should ask. That said, when we asked, there was no trouble getting room cleaned and towels and extra sheets. Though there was a blow dryer in addition in the room ...I did not see and when I asked one of the young staff person on staff in the evening she went above and beyond to find me one. So, that said, knowing this is not the resort type hotel, for the price I would stay there again.

Reviewed 19 August 2021

Terrible room, dirty carpets, towels were old and in bad shape, they would not keep one extra towel, we had to get towels from the front desk daily. They also did not keep an extra toilet tissue. We had to run down at night to get one since we ran out. All round bad service and bad place to stay. Very disappointed that the Hyatt has dropped its place in hospitality this bad. Room 414.

Room tip: Room 414 was terrible and disgusting carpet. Stains everywhere and we informed the staff, they said that's what they had.
Reviewed 18 August 2021

Unfortunately, when I got to the room there was only 1 bath towel, no other towels. I looked in the bath drawer by sink, and was shock to find drug paraphernalia in the drawer. My 9 year old Grandson who became scared, and confused. I immediately called front desk. The nice lady came up and removed it, and suggested to move us to a different room. I agreed based on it was late and I was tired. What I seriously think is the rooms must be inspected better, and wiped down better for fingertip smears and dust.

Reviewed 15 August 2021

The room had trash and dirt all over the bathroom. I refused to use the shower or toilet while there and wouldn’t use the towels because they were not cleaned. I refuse to ever stay here again. The clerk was the only pleasant part of the trip. Terrible experience. Worst sleep of my life.