“Never a Bad Meal”

Ranked #1 of 327 Restaurants in Peoria
Price range: US$1 - US$30
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Abuelo's invites you to experience the incredible flavors of Mexico, combining homemade cooking with rich flavors of coastal and interior Mexican cuisine.
Reviewed 15 February 2019

I visit this restaurant every time I am in the area. We arrived around happy hour time and because the bar was full they honored the happy hour prices at our table. They accommodated someone in our party who was on the Keto diet and the food was excellent. The price was also very reasonable. I look forward to my next visit to Arizona so I can come back!

1  Thank DecloGuy

Reviewed 13 February 2019 via mobile

Incredible food, great service, beautiful building. My family and I love go to place. Don't miss the queso dip.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed 5 February 2019

Slightly upscale Mexican themed restaurant. Good service. Moderately priced meals. Large menu. Traditional Mexican entrees. Pricing is in the $10 to $15 range for most entrees.

Reviewed 4 February 2019 via mobile

A group went to the movie and then to the restaurant. We had 8 people and everyone loved their food. Restaurant is beautiful, authentic and convenient to the sports field and movie theater. We're going back again

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 4 February 2019 via mobile

Usually great food. Had to wait 20 minutes for our food, and the chicken was slightly overdone, but the dinner was good and fairly priced. The frozen margarita was really good as was the salsa served before dinner.

Great service, and the chocolate eruption dessert was to die for