“First catch!”

Troppo Fishing Adventures Samoa
Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were novice fishermen up for something a little different during our Samoan summer holiday. I'd never even been fishing before.
We had a great day out with Greg and Lotta, it was looking like the fish weren't interested after an afternoon of trawling but Greg was determined to get us a fish - after a tip from a mate on the water we found a school of yellowfin and reeled in 3! Great afternoon out, we really appreciated the boys going the extra mile for us, Lotta even filleted a fish for us to take home - Samoan tourist outfits could learn a lot from these guys. We'd go again.

2  Thank courtneyn46
"reeled"
"samoa"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

Boy holidays are booked around the fishing and all i can say is I had 1 very happy husband. Our goal was to each catch a mahi mahi. While i missed out i still manged a skipjack tuna. While the man got his wished a spanish makeral to start then the mahi mahi. The captain and deckhand where absolutely fantastic, on the ball. When we come back (i still have to catch mine lol) we will be with the boys from troppo without question

3  Thank Cindy P
Reviewed 22 July 2016

I have been going fishing every year with Troppo Fishing in Samoa since 2010 and have always had a great time. Great fishing. Billfish are Tag and Release. Captain and Deck Hand do an awesome job. Will be going back next year too. What keeps me coming back you ask? Well: 1) Great outfit ran by great people, 2) Lovely fishing in beautiful water, 3) And that one fish I was on for over an hour one day and then the hook pulled, never saw it - so I know there are bigger ones out there.

3  Thank randysizemore
Reviewed 21 July 2016

Myself and a couple of mates just got back from doing a live aboard charter with Troppo Fishing Adventures. I gotta tell you that this team give you all they've got. Whatever it takes they never stop in their efforts to put you onto the fish and making sure you have a good time. The fishing was sensational. We caught five blue marlin and released them all. We also caught a few large yellowfin tuna and big wahoo. We lost count of the mahi mahi and that was only during the day. At night the crew would either anchor up over a sea mount where we would catch dogtooth tuna after dinner or they would anchor in a secluded bay or lagoon and where we could swim and then relax watching the sunset.. Wow!! The crew were awesome and the skipper really knows his stuff. All great guys. This teams motto should be "Once we have fished together we are friends for life'. That's how my friends and I felt once we had been fishing with Hoppo, Loota and Sam. We will most definitely be heading back to fish with these guys next year.

2  Thank nutown
See more reviews
Reviewed 26 November 2015 via mobile

This is second second time I've fished with Greg and the team, both times it's been mind blowing, arm aching amazing fishing!!! This trip we landed; a beauty GT, some massive Spanish mackerel and great yellow fins and a couple of skippies. The guys on the boat (lovely boat too) are really helpful and friendly, they got just as bigger kick out of the day as we did. Will always fish with Greg and his team any time I'm in Samoa, can't recommend them enough!!

3  Thank Karen G