Vaiala Beach Cottages
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$121
US$100
US$155
US$135
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsself containedfamily holidaywould stay here againroomyfansstoveaccommodationsupermarketnzsamoa
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 4, 2017

As a family of 13 going to a very special wedding in Samoa, we needed particular accommodation. Our ages ranged from 75 to 6 years of age. Vaiala Beach Cottages were absolutely ideal. Close to Apia Central, supermarkets a 4 tala taxi ride away, right opposite a very usable swimming beach which was good and safe! The property was really lovely, the cottages were spacious , clean with all linen etc changed daily, ceiling fans to keep you cooler, comfortable beds, a BBQ in the garden,that we used every-night, big trees to sit under and the staff were absolutely fantastic. Nothing was too much of a bother at all. Other friends who saw the cottages have gone to stay for the last of their holiday in preference to elsewhere, so that says a lot.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

I was there for 2 weeks on business and was pleasantly surprised when I first saw the cottage I was accommodated in. It is very homely, clean and had everything I needed from pots, electric frying pan, stove etc. The staffs are super friendly, Emele the housemaid is just so wonderful. The rooms serviced daily, bed linen and towel changed everyday. It's in a very quite and beautiful location so you would be surprised that's it's only 5mins away from Apia's CBD. I highly recommend the place.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed May 21, 2017 via mobile

Moala and his wife ( who have recently taken over the lease ) greeted us warmly on our arrival,and couldn't do enough for us,after showing us to our unit , he insisted on taking us to collect some groceries for our first night. The next day he explained their plains to refurbish all units progressively with each unit being a different colour to create a real fresh appearance
Units are very comfortable and self contained

Ray Hoy
Auckland

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 6, 2017 via mobile

Cottage has a roomy, homely and island feel. It is on the quiet side of apia so you never hear noisy cars and horns, however, the walk into the shops/busy part of town is not too far at all. Cottage has fans and basic amenities but that is the island life I feel is better as it gives you a more authentic experience. Cottage does need a refurbishment, apparently new management is taking over this month so I would like to see how things are when I head back. Would stay here again.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed September 9, 2016 via mobile

I have to admit this accommodation has its charm in being an old rustic cottage. To other people, it may just seem run down which is also true.. I'd say there are better places to stay in Apia and the 8.2 rating on other booking websites is overrated.

It would be good if you fancy making your own meals though as there is a stove for that purpose in the room.

Stayed: September 2016