“Lots of beer, cool decor, so-so food”
Review of Cerveceria Blest

Cerveceria Blest
Cuisines: German, Hungarian
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Cerveceria Blest is the first Brewpub in Argentina , we elaborate beer since 1989. We have 9 styles of beer and also manufacture artisanal cider . Our Beer Stout was first developed in Argentina . To accompany our delicious beers full of history.
Reviewed 7 June 2017

We decided to walk to Cerveceria Blest from our hotel down the road--perhaps not the safest decision given the road's traffic and lack of sidewalk, but we made it. Do note that Cerveceria Blest has a parking lot if you drive.

We sat at the bar and ordered beers. I enjoyed the Scotch ale, while my husband had a sample (which came with a complementary soft pretzel!). The beer was pretty good and we liked trying the different styles. In general, I found the Argentinean Scotch and brown ales were most pleasing to my American palate. The IPAs I find to be better at home.

For dinner, I ordered a salad that included smoked trout, which is a common local food. It was . . . well, let's just say I've had better meals. I'm willing to chalk this one up to a cultural misconnection. I think I ordered poorly; other people's meals looked good.

I particularly liked the decor, particularly the female superheroes dressed in Renaissance garb in the ladies' bathroom.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,338)

Reviewed 27 April 2017

The beer and pub food are really great, and good value. For the four of us, we ordered a big pizza and were satisfied, with a couple pints each, we didn't end up paying that much.
Ambiance is great, the servers a little slow at times.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

The place is great! Very cozy, friendly and provides a good service. We had to wait about 20 minutes to get a table, but it is worth it! We were in a group of three families during lunch time. Adults and kids had fun!

Reviewed 7 March 2017

The dining experience is warm and friendly. The beer is awesome and the food will warm you to the core. I have such fond memories of this restaurant. I first visited 12 years ago when I came on a summer school exchange program. I have since been back to Bariloche four times and I never miss a visit here!
Listen, the space is tight and loud but that is part of the charm! I have never had a bad meal or bad beer here and the staff is always very kind.

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

Everyone in bariloche seems to brew their own beer. At the genesis of the movement was blest, at a distant location from downtown (half way towards llao llao). Great ambience, good food, very good beer...charming place.