Priceline
FindHotel
Destinia.com
Agoda.com
Etrip
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

This is a nicely designed Hotel in the middle of town. I would rate it excellent, was it not for several drawbacks: noisy surroundings due to traffic and nightlife, also little or no noise insulation between rooms and you can hear your neighbors very clearly. Another problem is the massive perfume smell (probably due to automatic scent dispensers) which penetrates the whole hotel and especially the rooms.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed November 24, 2019 via mobile

I just left Las Bayas yesterday morning after several days to hike in Los Alerces National Park. The staff were warm and welcoming, helpful and accommodating. The hotel is in a great location in the center of Esquel. Easy access to shops, banks, kioscos, restaurants, grocery stores, etc. very walkable. East to get to the park too (if you have a car). My room was huge. Quiet. Bathroom had a jacuzzi tub. Staff arranged massage in my room. The food was good. I arrived in the late afternoon and was. Rey hungry. They made me a veggie pizza around 5:30, far earlier then typical Argentine dinner hours. The breakfast buffet was good and they’d make eggs if you asked. They do have safes I’d the rooms but the one in my room was very small - too small for a laptop. The Wi-Fi was good and it was lovely to sit on the front patio on the late afternoon/early evening. If I returned to Esquel, I would definitely stay at Las Bayas again. Note that a few of the staff speak some or a good bit of English, if you don’t speak Spanish.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank ladycheetah
Reviewed November 2, 2019

Trying to find dinner before 8.30/9.00 we decided to try this attractive hotel. We were the only people in there but the got into gear fairly quickly and served us a perfectly nice meal. The staff were very helpful and the bill quite small. If we are to go to Esquel again we would probably stay there.

Date of stay: October 2019
2  Thank walkerhb
Reviewed August 25, 2019

I went to Esquel to ski at La Hoya. Las Bayas was the perfect place to stay. It is a small hotel, cozy and comfortable, with the relaxed feel of a B&B. The rooms are tidy, and the staff, who are wonderful people, ensure that a guest's need are met. The hotel also offers dinner, serving delicious meals. I enjoyed my experience and will stay at the hotel the next time I come to Esquel to ski.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Cancelon.com
Reviewed February 3, 2019

Having had an unsatisfactory experience elsewhere in Esquel, we moved to this hotel which looked pretty smart from the outside. And it was. It is a smallish boutique hotel and we stayed three nights. Lovely staff. We had a large comfortable room on the first floor. The room was well equipped with a huge triple bed, TV, desk, table and chairs ,fridge, cooker, good storage plus decent bathroom with tub and shower. There were chocolates on the table, a small mini-bar, and a safe. It was quiet at night. Very efficient laundry service.
Breakfast was excellent. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend. The only blip was that it was not really set up to serve food in the evening - perhaps we were too early in the season. Not a problem as there are good eateries nearby. We would return.

Date of stay: December 2018