“Excellent”

Cuisines: French, International
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Puerto Madero
Reviewed 7 January 2019 via mobile

Very good dinner, staying at Hotel Madero, definitely recommend for a nice dining experience. Again bizarro world pricing as entre's are all around $12 USD! Absolutely worth the ranking...

Date of visit: January 2019
HotelMadero, Guest Services Manager at Red Resto & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2019

Dear Adam P,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Rëd resto & lounge.
Your feedback is very important . We are pleased to know that you enjoyed our menu and gastronomy.
Our purpose is to provide our guest with the best service and quality.

We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 30 December 2018

After checking into the hotel, I opted to have lunch there as I was tired after a long 14 hour flight from UK.
I had the charcuterie selection which was absolutely outstanding. Fabulous selection of salads, excellent meats and cheeses. I'd never tasted such wonderful meats , as I normally eat mainly chicken and fish.I already had reservations at other restaurants during my short time in Buenos Aires or else I would have happily eaten in restaurant again

Date of visit: December 2018
HotelMadero, Guest Services Manager at Red Resto & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2019

Dear Jamey M,

Thank you for your amazing review about Rëd resto & lounge.
We are pleased to know that you enjoyed our gastronomy especially the selection of salads, excellent meats and cheeses.
It will be an honor to receive you back soon and enjoy the variety of our menu!

Reviewed 22 November 2018 via mobile

I had a wonderful dinner at this place as I was staying at the Hotel Madero.

I had the degustation menu that was called "Pesca autóctona"; it had one oyster, then a plate with 4 small appetizers and as main course a tuna tataki. Everything was very well sized (moderate to small sizes that were perfect and didn't leave uncomfortable for having too much food).

Dessert was also great and I received a complimentary macaron and a couple of truffles with my coffee. Everything was good!

Service was perfect and ambience good.

The only flaw that I found was that they cannot take the tip in the credit card, they only take cash and being this a hotel, essentially a touristic place, not everyone has cash. I went to the reception to complain for this -because service really deserved a tip- and they kindly gave me a cash advance that allowed me to tip them.

Besides this it was a great dinner.

Date of visit: November 2018
HotelMadero, Guest Services Manager at Red Resto & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2018

Dear Mrs nataliserrabonett,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Rëd resto & lounge.
We are proud to know that you enjoyed the Pesca Autóctona Menu.
We will share your review with all the staff.
We hope to welcome you soon!
Remaning at your disposal

Reviewed 9 November 2018 via mobile

Had dinner here on a Thursday night. Half empty.

Found Waitering extremely poor. Pouring water for two of the three dinners is rather poor practice.

Charging for a complementary amouse bouche is not complementary.

Prawn dish was good.
Patagonia Lamb mains was average and the veal with truffle was over done.

Lovely interior.

Good wine list.

Poor service.

Date of visit: November 2018
HotelMadero, Guest Services Manager at Red Resto & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2018

Dear Mr Nolanar,

We appreciate your comments about your experience at Rëd resto & lounge.
We regret not having exceeded your expectations.
Your feedback is very important to improve our service and provide.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon and reverse your experience.

Remaining at your disposal,

Reviewed 24 October 2018 via mobile

A restaurant where every choice is delicious.
There is even a special menu for Sushi...delicious, too.
Attentive personnel, soft ambience....relaxing.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank Ndienne
HotelMadero, Guest Services Manager at Red Resto & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2018

Dear Mr Nino D,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Rëd resto & lounge .
We are pleased to know that we have succed your expectations and you have enjoyed our menu.
We look forward to welcoming you soon!
The Madero Team remains at your disposal.