“Super Sushi!”

Ranked #1,960 of 5,534 Restaurants in Buenos Aires
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Palermo
Description: We've been designers of good taste since 2007, and we put all of our effort into composing the perfect piece. No detail is ignored when it comes to create the best sushi in town and the perfect atmosphere to enjoy it. Come and feel the Fabric experience.
Reviewed 29 January 2018

Some of the best sushi we've ever had, and it's not overpriced. Our waiter was very attentive and recommended us the best dishes. You must try the Inca roll!

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

The worst service you can find.
I arrived at 7:50pm and the Dora we’re open, so I asked for a menu and I was Rudely Informed they only served after 8pm.... felt like I was totally not welcomed and was bothering that poor mans life - really rally sad to see such a good looking space be serviced by people with so little skills.

I sat down at it took them 15 minutes to come to my table and give me a menu!!!!! 15” minutes!!! And the restaurant was EMPTY!!!

Honestly the gods was very tasty and well made .... but there is no way I would sit down in that place again.

Do yourself a favour and save those people the headache of having to serve you - I believe they will probably thank you!!!

Not good at all.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

In BA, it's a little difficult to find innovative sushi, however, Fabric Sushi brings me back to NYC for a little with their creativity with the fresh ingredients at hand. We had a beautiful experience and delicious sushi and wok, with superior sake to match. Be prepared enjoy excellent food and to pay a higher price.

Reviewed 26 January 2016 via mobile

There are very few sushi restaurants in BsAs that serves red tuna and white fish. It is for this reason I have really enjoyed the sushi here. The rainbow roll and the Fabric roll langostino frito are two Of my favourites. I am not a big fan of the locked door policy that doesn't allow you to enter the tiny restaurant when you arrive but instead you have to wait out in the sidewalk for the waiter to answer the door. And if you can also get past the patronizing attitude of the waiter from the entrance of the door through the whole meal, the sushi is very good!
Possibly ordering take away is the better option as you don't have to put up with the (one male) waiter's attitude and you can really just enjoy the meal. I have given the sushi a 4/5 but I would give the service a 2.5/5 (if you get the haughty waiter).

Reviewed 21 December 2015

I had heard a lot about this place. I had great expectations, but it was disappointing. The quality of the food was poor and the prices were crazy. The place is tiny and the service was slow.

There are so many other options in the same price range... Dashi for instance, or Sipan, if you enjoy sushi and peruvian. Both in the area as well, both so much better.