“Good choice of cakes”

Ranked #37 of 306 Coffee & Tea in Buenos Aires
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Palermo
Reviewed 18 April 2017

If you want to have a coffee or a tea with very good cakes, this is the place to go. My cake preference is blueberry mousse topping on chocolate base and for small pieces the apple streusel or cheese cake with red fruit jelly.

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed 13 December 2016

We stopped here for brunch.

The vibe is similar to a coffee shop but with real food, quite open seating & plenty of people on their laptops/phones.

I had a nice coffee and salad, the portions here were big for the salad and my girlfriends croque monsieur! They also gave bonus little chocolates at the end, a nice touch.

Service was friendly and efficient.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 14 July 2016

Nucha was recommended as a great dessert place. I had better at Oui Oui and UCO. It is a modern looking place. To me it does not have any charm, and the service is less then desirable, so not a place I would recommend even if the food was good. We had a brownie which was average. Their wraps and salads look good, but I don't know if they are. I actually worked out the second time I went because they did not have soup, and the server didn't care whether I stayed or not. So, I walked down the block to Oui Oui and had a great bowl of soup!

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 23 June 2016

A nice place to enjoy, setup as a simple coffee shop with lots of pastry, cakes and sandwich options. The coffee itself its pretty good but it takes a while to get serve. Its not the cheapest of the coffee places but in an expensive local market like the argentinean its nothing very uncommon to see. In my opinion, if you want to share and taste a little bit of everything, you should try the afternoon tea menu but its not either the cheapest nor the best of the area. Stlll pretty good.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

The food is good (too pricy for the quañity but good), however the service is horrific. The waitresses seem to be stressed and angry at the customers all the time. I gave this place 3 chances, since its close to my house, hoping maybe they just had a bad day. Sadly it seems to be the norm impacting the character of the place. Rude staff always to busy to pay attention for longer than a second to what you're saying, listening with one ear and already rushing away before you had even finished. Asking for a smile would be way too much to ask for. When I arrived there was a huge line of people waiting, while many guests were occupying double tables which could be easily split to accommodate the people in the line. When i asked them if they could be split they said with an angry tone that id have to ask the people. Which i did and it was absolutely fine. Shouldnt this be done proactively by the staff that cares about the atmosphere and experience? Cearly the waitresses dont want to have more work.

Date of visit: June 2016