“Very good peruvian”

Price range: US$27 - US$50
Cuisines: Peruvian, Fusion
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Palermo
Description: Peruvian high- level cuisine fused with Arab, African , French and Italian influences for superb result.
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

I had the lomo saltado and it had a very good flavor. I have tried this dish in several peruvian restaurants and this is among the best I had. All the vegetables were very fresh and the flavor of the meat and sauce were delicious. My wife had sushi and it was also very tasty and fresh. They give you a courtesy drink and a courtesy appetizer both of which are good. This is an expensive restaurant for Argentina, come prepared to spend $50 USD or more per person without alcohol drinks.

1  Thank EstebanM1979

Reviewed 17 September 2016

Came here during the BsAs Food week for lunch. The waiter messed up our order (forgot completely) byt the bar tender saved the situation: he noticed it and went to the kitchen to make sure we get our food pronto. Best maracuya piscos ever. We were 3 and ordered the whole Food Week menu which was an excellent idea since we could share it all. Delicious!!!!!

Reviewed 7 September 2016

I went to this restaurant after a recommendation from a local. I was early, I'd been travelling most of the day and was hungry so popped in there for an early dinner. The service was excellent, except before I knew it, I was seated on a stool at the bar, despite the restaurant being mostly empty. I was on my own, and I know that I could have asked for somewhere else to sit, but it wasn't ideal. The food however, was fantastic, and their pesco sour was well worth trying. A tad expensive compared to others, but good for a treat.

1  Thank Cheviotjane
Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

We visited Olaya for a drink, following a very large dinner. The restaurant and bar was humming when we arrived. Cocktails were being made at a very fast pace and looked amazing. The meals going out to tables looked great as well. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful.

1  Thank mlv412
Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

Nice to be there as it is one of the unique attractions in Reyad.

Very big, Huge and Clean and organized.

But nothing to do while there.