“CAREFUL!!!!”

Cuisines: Argentinean
Neighborhood: Puerto Madero
Neighborhood: Puerto Madero
Reviewed 18 March 2017

CAREFUL!!!! I GOT PICK POQUETED INSIDE OF THIS RESTAURANT!!! On Monday March 6th 2017 at 2:30 P.M. I walked in to this restaurant alone. (My husband had a business meeting), The inside of the restaurant was empty and I sat in a nice table. had a roll (delicious) and a young,dirty, crazy looking homeless walked in. He talked to the cashier and to Ignacio the waiter for 5 minutes and they sat him in the table right next to me.
I felt scared and nervous, but who am I to judge who can sit at a restaurant. I had my purse next to me on the chair and got distracted with my phone. 10 minutes latter the man walked out of the restaurant WITH MY WALLET with all my credit cards, money, hotel name and passport copy.....needless to say that they where in this toguether.

Fortunately,My superb hotel sent a chofer to pick me up, pay the bill and "rescued" me.
I spent the rest of my Argentinian stay angry and scared.

3  Thank Patricia R

Reviewed 11 February 2016

Suchi Club is probably the finest sushi in Buenos Aires. Always good, always fresh, always tasty and classy. If you are a sushi fan, you got to go to Sushi Club. Several locationes in Buenos Aires and other cities nearby, all of them very good.

SushiClub_ar, Propietario at SushiClub Madero Este, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2016

Thanks for your opinion Palico!

Reviewed 22 January 2016

We walked by and decided to call in for dinner and did not regret it. The sushi was good and whilst not the best ambience, the service and staff made upo for it. Interesting range of sushi

Reviewed 6 May 2015

good taste and quality. A bit expensive, taken in consideration what buenos aires is, but a good choice for a quick dinner

Reviewed 1 March 2015

They have some of the best sushi in Buenos Aires. Several locations in all the good foodie locations, so wherever most travelers are staying, there should be a location close. They also make really nice cocktails, I enjoy their Mojitos, and we often go just to drink a bit. Both lunch and dinner are recommendable and they have delivery as well which is a nice option for top notch sushi at your place. Another group of restaurants that we have been going to for many years without complaint. Nice atmosphere , wait staff, bartenders, and of course the sushi.