1. The rooms are comfortable, spacious and clean.
2. The service is professional and friendly. The receptionists speak English, which is not obvious in Latin America.
3. The location is perfect: in the center. A walking distance from many attractions such as the pink house, theater Colon etc’.
However, here are some weaker points:
1. The breakfast is limited and contains mainly many pastries. There was one kind of cheese and no vegetables at all.
2. The walls are thin so you can hear your neighbors, which is really annoying and disturbing.
3. It didn’t bother me personally but I’m quite sure that having the special design of no wall between the bathroom and the bedroom might be a problem for some people. Still, the toilet and the shower are separate .
On the whole, I enjoyed staying here and recommend the hotel mainly due to its big, nice rooms, service and location.More
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included