1,612 results
All reviewselena restaurantpony linepony barla mansionmansion viewpool areaconcierge staffpark hyattbeautiful hoteljunior suiteluxury hotelrooms are spaciousempanadastango showsouth americafssecreto
Reviewed 3 October 2016

This was a First Class Hotel! From the front desk staff to the concierge, they treated everyone like they were important. Rooms are spacious, clean, and especially love the soaking tub with bath salts (also have a walk-in shower). Conveniently located to many sites within walking distance.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

This is the Four Seasons and everything that stands for - great service and staff, great bar, good food, comfortable rooms, but it is certainly not the finest of the chains hotels. I recently stayed at the 4S in Mexico City - by comparison, it does lack the same atmosphere and is perhaps less polished, especially in the rooms in particular. But again, it is the 4S, and I would stay here again if I was on business in BA. The spa area is small but very pleasant and the heated outdoor pool and the area around it is great...

Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed 28 September 2016

The best staff, best location, fantastic SPA, wordelful room, all the best all the best
You are in the best zone
You receive the best service
The Sauna and Steam are fantastic
The concierge, front desk fantastic

Room Tip: 9 de Julio view
  • Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed 28 September 2016

This hotel has it all, and captures all of what is special about the city of Buenos Aires. The rooms are beautiful and spacious. We had an excellent view of the city and a wonderful dressing area.

The hotel itself is a magical space where you could get lost exploring... the old mansion is simply spectacular and opens out onto a splendid pool area. Sadly I visited in the winter when it was closed, but when I found the rooftop bar I vowed I would come back in the summer to see it in all its glory.

The restaurant is spectacular. A beautiful space and quite unusually, the breakfast was a stand out performance. Lots of variety and extremely helpful staff. I did not want to leave

Hilariously, I was a little unsure of booking this Four Seasons hotel when I was choosing where to stay but I am SO happy I did. A wonderful hotel!

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2016

Superb hotel in an amazing Buenos Aires location. The view of 9 de Julio Avenue is the best in the city. The staff were very friendly and very helpful, assisting me in lining up a bicycle rental. Top quality service and treatment, as you would expect from Four Seasons. Terrific!

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business