“Nice place with many breakfast options”
Review of Nucha

Nucha
Ranked #51 of 294 Coffee & Tea in Buenos Aires
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Palermo
Reviewed 12 September 2017

Great design coffee shop with numerous options for breads, desserts etc. I loved the both the atmosphere and the rich breakfast.

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

We went here for our second breakfast in BA. They opened at 8 and we arrived soon after. We ordered the breakfast to share which was an omelet, toasted ham and cheese sandwich, and tea. While it tasted good it made a very large breakfast, much more than I usually eat. Plus it took a really long time to get served. Another special was a piece of pie with tea or coffee. I thought this might be a euphemism for a quiche but it actually was sweet dessert pies. People were eating pie for breakfast. If I had pie I would be sleeping a couple of hours later.

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

So, this place is a typical trendy spot in Palermo. You can have a lovely brunch (expensive, but kinda huge!). If you are 2, please share... don't be fooled by its description.
In my family, we eat a lot and we decided to go for the brunch menu, but cleverly ordered 1 every 2 adults. Despite of our server's advice.

The brunch is amazing... sandwiches are huge. The pastry is nice and big as well! It comes with a hot beverage and you can choose fruit juices or a spritz!

My only problem with this place was our server. She seemed not to care. When we asked for recommendations she basically flip the menu over and pointed at it.
She didn't care to check on us or bring some fresh water to the table (she even took our glasses before asking!!!)
She was quite sharp when asking for how many was truly the Brunch... "its for one".
Actually... all of us agreed we could have exploded if eating one each (but I know that is quite personal, so I will not "judge" the label description).
I was more hoping for: "well... if you are starving you will eat it all", or "its big... why don't you start with one and will see"
I work in Customer Service, so I have the eyes of an eagle to spot poor service.

Don't get me wrong... i will eat there again, and will recommend it, just hope the lady that served us might have gotten retrained by then or its having a better day... thats all.

On a separate note... please try the cakes! You can take stuff home! Worth visiting!

Reviewed 12 December 2016

Everything at Nucha - the coffee, the pastries, the bread, the cakes, the sandwiches - has a fineness to it, in a European sense. Delicately presented, delicately sized, all delicious. A small square of dense chocolate-and-orange peel accompanies the coffee. Nucha isn't a go-to location, just a reliably satisfying coffee-and-snack pit-stop. To get both ends of BA's cafe culture pair a visit to Nucha with a visit to a really traditional cafe like Rivas in San Telmo

Reviewed 1 June 2016

I went for Saturday breakfast with my brother and sister. We ordered one double breakfast with a nice omelette and Croc-Monsieur. and one single one - toasts, butter and dulce de leche. It was all very nice and tasty but I felt that a few vegetables were missing. I understand that healthy is not the main idea of Nucha, but PLEASE!
If you are running such a big place, make sure you have enough waiters to cover all the tables and train them to be aware of the costumers. The service was less than good.