“Great spot. Yummy Pho.”

Ranked #635 of 6,362 Restaurants in Buenos Aires
Neighborhood: San Telmo
Neighborhood: San Telmo
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We spent the day in Sam Telmo and ended up here. It’s a funky corner location in the old San Telmo market. We sat at the bar which was hugely entertaining, watching the cooks work. We all ordered the Pho (but also saw many other bowls prepared). Our soup was filling and fresh and delicious. The broth was lovely and fatty and not at all sweet (as it sometimes is in the States). Having had pho in many places, it can and does vary, but this was a great bowl of soup!

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Nice place combining craft beers with good Vietnamese food. Lots of vegetables, fresh herbs. Pho was good. Don't take the fried spring rolls though, they were a bit too greasy to us.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I was craving vietnamese food so this was the best budget option I found. The food was okay,but nothing too exceptional - it lacked taste somehow. The spring rolls had very few shrimps, mostly veggies and rice noodles. Anyway, all by all for this price and in BA I found it acceptable.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

We stopped in for lunch and were served relatively quickly. The décor and vibe was very cool and the Bun Bo and Bun Ga were both delicious and reasonably priced. Beer options were about the same as they've been at other restaurants in BA. Also accepted credit card which was rare for the area.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

This is a rather ordinary pho spot with an indifferent product. I visited on a Sunday evening and tried to order the Bo Hue, but it was unavailable. I ordered the Pho Bo instead, which salty but flavorless, and completely lacked the herby smell I associate with pho. No purple basil (any basil, for that manner), but did contain parsley (I think) rather than coriander. The meat was fine, but sliced much thicker than I am used to. There is a good selection of local craft beers.