“So So”
Review of Tango

Tango
Ranked #73 of 156 Restaurants in Yalikavak
Cuisines: Argentinean
Description: This is one of the new restaurants on the new marina in Yalikavak. I have tried to find websites etc but to no avail!
Reviewed 1 October 2017

Nice little cafe but a curiously uncomfortable chair. There's a restaurant upstairs, Spanish influenced at least, but I didn't try it

Turkish coffee. I wasn't terribly impressed. Was it out of a machine?

The barman seemed very keen to move me on as well, clearing my cup away as soon as I had finished What with the chair giving my back gyp, I didn't linger in the shade and watch the passers-by as long as I would have liked.

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

What a fantastic night we had with the best live music for a long time and great steak with delicious salad and couple of gin fizz :) with hubby and cousin

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

2nd time in the restaurant but not disappointed, tailor made food, friendly service, more reasonable prices compared to famous ones.
İ HİGHLY RECOMMEND TANGO

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Looking for somewhere to get a good filtered coffee, so decided to go to palmarina. Saw a Starbucks but not a great position . We're going to try cook chop when we noticed at the bottom of the stairs to the Tango upstairs restaurant that they were serving 'Lavazza ' coffee at a few small tables.
Absolutely superb and served by Avery friendly waitress.

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

Very nice location for a sunset view from the terrace. The service is good, we didn't try the food but only drink, it was good.