“Brilliant as ever”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Emrah and Ahmet continue to provide a great place for friends and family to relax and enjoy great food and service. Friendly and fun is how I describe this restaurant each of the last 7 or 8 years I’ve been coming. Whether I’m on my own, with my wife or wider family and friends we have a wonderful time. Recommend to everyone

1  Thank Dave L

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Weve been going to yalikavak for 14 years. Kosede is always one of the first places we visit. Emrah, Ahmet and all the staff are so welcoming. No matter how busy they are they always make time to make you feel welcome. wether you have breakfast, lunch or dinner. The food is always great. I had my birthday dinner here. It was a lovely night. Balloons, flowers and birthday cake. They made it so special. We have 2 granddaughters. Aged 2 and 4 they love to play on the bikes a slide. Ahmet is a great babysitter. Can’t wait to go back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

During our visit to the steakhouse we were seated on the top balcony area which provided us with a beautiful view of the sunset. Me and my friend shared one garlic mushroom and one cheese roll starter and I ordered the mushroom steak for my main course. The food was beautiful and certainly did not disappoint. The staff were all very welcoming, friendly and professional and really made the effort to talk to our group about how we were finding our trip so far etc.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We always enjoy our time at köşede the staff are always welcoming ahmet and Emrah always look after us and the food is delicious

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My family and I have been visiting Kosede’s for over 10 years now and it is yet to disappoint!
Food & Drink:
The food is always delicious (breakfast, lunch or dinner) and always has very generous portion sizes. They serve a mixture of English and Turkish food and have a great kids menu; we always get delicious Mezze as we are deciding what to eat which is a nice touch! I would 100% recommend the steak with any of their amazing sauces, it is one of the best I’ve had at a really reasonable price!
Even if our family don’t eat there, we will always return to Kosede’s for a drink without fail, cocktails are delicious and the house wine is also very nice (trust me we’ve had our fair share of bottles!!) again, reasonably priced.
Service:
The owner Emrah is very friendly and will always remember you and welcome you accordingly. Ahmet and the rest of the team are a credit to the restaurant as they always work incredibley hard to ensure that your experience is a good one. From other reviews I have noticed that a couple of them have complained about the staff not being willing to answer complaints etc but in my experience this couldn’t be further from the truth. Ahmet and Emrah have always been so kind to us and are more than willing to adhere to any requests that we have or any complaints (not that we ever have any!). All of the staff are very genuine and would do absolutely anything for you and they are a big reason why we return year on year!
Location:
The restaurant is located right beside the beach in the older part of Yalikavak so there is much less traffic and noise compared to the Marina. My mum gets very hot so she loves Kosede’s as it is right near the beach so there is a lovely sea breeze to keep you cool whilst you eat! If you sit on the terrace you can watch the sunset which is always beautiful - would definitely recommend doing this!

If you’re looking for a lovely, friendly restaurant with a great atmosphere then I would definitely recommended a visit to Kosede’s!