US$161
US$305
US$249
  • Pool
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$368/night.

US$204
US$553
US$2,106
Hotels.com
5,662 results
All reviewsfrench streetrixy clubtroy aqua parkbar streetla rosettaa la carte restaurantsturkeywater parkirish bardolphin showmain restaurantdays in advanceguest relationshotel guestsnext yearbuffet restaurantanimation team
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

We had already come to rixos premium belek two years ago in July and this year we decided to book again!

However on arrival there are some changes for example there is no Troy Aqua Park, the amphitheatre is gone but there is a Show Centre next to the snack bar, the booking system for A la Carte restaurants is much better- they have an office on the lowest floor and ensures that you can actually get a booking whereas last time it was very hard- but a queue starts to form at 8:30 so get there early!!!They have made the main pool MUCH bigger and the beach bar is also bigger and not located on the pool but besides it also near the beach! On our visit we found these changes mostly positive except for Troy Aqua closing down but they give you a timetable of the shuttles to Land of Legends which is a must see!!

We were staying in the Family Lake Houses (the rooms with there own sharing pool) and we find that great every time! It is easier than going to the main pool because it can get quite hot there !! However it is nice to go in the morning because it is not as busy and there are more sun loungers. Also watch out for the waiters/ waitresses- they have roller skates!!

This year they have made more activities/programmes for Rixy Club! The building is still the same with 2 slides but there are more activities there and some you can win medals and certificates! For example they have tournaments every day at five o'clock like mini golf and water bowling! My sister wanted to do one of the baking activities but we arrived a bit late- fortunately with the help of Masha (one of the Rixy staff) she was able to get sorted quickly! Sometimes they have water activities in the morning at the main pool for 8-12 year olds. For example on one occasion we were watching water polo ‍♂️ which was lead by Osman who was commentating as a rap which was very funny and entertaining!

Also they have a new teenagers programme which I don't remember was there before which is also run by Osman, Ibrahim and Sasha who are all very friendly and nice! Being a teenager I went to their activities such as UNO, Beach Volleyball ,Table tennis , Darts and they also do football ⚽️.
However my favourite was the banana boating (extra charge) especially when it CAPSIZED but it was still really fun .The leaders for the teenager club were always looking for more teenagers to join which I would encourage your daughters/ sons to join because it is a lot of fun and I don't regret any of it!They try to create a friendly and fun environment and invited me to have dinner with them on many occasions so I guess to make friends with the other teens.

The food is excellent as always, I especially like the Italian section but the Mediterranean section, although is a bit of a walk, is worth it! The waitors and waitresses are quick with drink orders and although some people on here say that they are reluctant to pick up or clean up food I disagree- in the morning for breakfast a little girl dropped some food and ran off but in two seconds a worker came and stood by the mess while a waiter got some cleaning products- the worker sort of guarded anyone from slipping on the mess which I thought was good!
For lunch there are two options you can either go to the main restaurant upstairs or the snack bar- the snack bar I liked best seeing as we were going to go to the main restaurant a lot at dinner. The snack bar does burgers , fried chicken , pasta , chips , pizza and is all delicious. The main restaurant has a bit more selection but is sort of the same as dinner.

For evening show they have a mini disco at 8:30 then at 9:00 they have a children's show for example a Bubble show, clown show, dog show etc which is all at the show centre! The new show centre is very high tech with lights ,music and cool backdrop. Every Sunday they have a Rixy kids show which children can take part in! After the kids show on some nights they have dance shows which are good and there is sometimes live music at the beach bar!

We went to two A la Carte restaurants this time the Rinna restaurant (seafood) and the Meat restaurant. The Rinna restaurant is very good and is set in a lovely setting. The Meat restaurant is a set menu and although it was very nice I got full very quickly and still they kept bringing out more meat ☹️. However what I did eat was enjoyable!

We went to Land of Legends on one day (the hottest day that week for some strange reason☹️☀️) the dolphin shows are very good and I liked Sylvia the walrus! The water rides are fun and I especially enjoyed the Wave Pool
We also came back another night just for the night show which starts at 9:30. Although you do not get free transfer it is a must see!! They have the boat parade and you can see the castle light up!

From a teenagers point of view although there wasn't any slides on site (except from the Rixy club ones but I think I was too old to go on them...) I still found it enjoyable!

Overall I would DEFINITELY come her again even after coming here twice I still find enjoyable and fun ❤️

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
4  Thank HanaH5
RixosPremiumBlk, General Manager at Rixos Premium Belek, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Dear HanaH5,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your impressions.

It has been a pleasure to read that you felt all your expectations met during your stay with us. We really appreciate your opinion and thank you for the high score to our hotel on your part.

We will be looking forward to have the opportunity of welcoming you back soon.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed in Rixos Premium Belek for 3 nights. Everything was perfect. Foods were delicious, hotel staff were very friendly. Also, we had great meal at Hotel's A la carte restaurant Meat&Love where Ayse Hanim served us and we had really great night. Thank you for everything!

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear worldeurotraveler,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review.

We are delighted to read you enjoyed your overall stay with us.
It was a pleasure for us to be your hosts and we really appreciate your lovely words regarding our staff and thank you for specifically Ms. Ayse who made such a positive impression of you.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back again next year.

Kindest regards,
Hotel Management,

Hello ,
All is good in the hotel I visit here first time With my friends and hotel is very nice.I like this hotel so good.Reception service is the best.Fast and helpful people in this place.Especially Seda from reception she is like my friend and good speak English , smile us always beautiful.Another staff also kind like esra ,arda and their cheifs.in restaurant food is very nice and delicious.I like to take a rest in this hotel and I will come again definitely.See you again next time

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends

Dear alsharifsaud,

First of all thank you very much for your lovely words and your great impressions which you shared with us on TripAdvisor.

We are so happy to realize that you were pleasantly satisfied and that we were able to exceed your expectations. Thank you for appreciating our reception staff, your opinion and comments are very important to us.

Hope to see you soon with your family, we will offer to you all our support and warm hospitality.

Kindly regards,

Reviewed 17 July 2017

Very poor service, dirty beach sand (full of cigarette butts), annoying flies at the restaurant, the same selection of foods over 10 days, not caring staff, ignorant room service...waste of time and money !

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
6  Thank mnazaraliyev
RixosPremiumBlk, General Manager at Rixos Premium Belek, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Dear mnazaraliyev,

First of all, it is worth to say that we appreciate your feedback and have taken your comments into consideration.
On the behalf of Our Hotel Management, we want to say our unhappiness for the inconveniences that you might have encountered.
I would like to give answer for your comments and clarify some misunderstandings.
Regarding the food and beverages we want to kindly inform you that we have in our main restaurant around 40 hot, 90 cold, 2 different kind of sweet buffet dishes and also a sushi corner. Also, our beverages are all international like every hotel around. We are really sorry that you couldn't enjoy all of them.
We apologize for the lack of interest from our staff and rude attitudes. Also, we want to kindly inform you that our beach is getting a cleaning procedure every night.
Please be sure that your comments will be adressed to our Management and improvement needs will be programmed.

Thank you very much again for taking the time to inform your valuable thoughts and we look forward to the opportunity to welcome you again at the Rixos Premium.

Kind regards,
Hotel Managment

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

the rixos is very excellent...
one of agent the hotel name fatih is good luck man in rwsturant and bar.
very goood hotel and we were very happy... very delucioys food.. the best place fir rekax abd equipment and all of you need were in hotel.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Dear Guest,

We are so happy to realize that you were pleasantly satisfied and that we were able to exceed your expectations. Thank you for appreciating our staff and food, your opinion and comments are very important to us.

Kindly regards,