“Good!”
Review of Capris

Capris
Ranked #44 of 101 Restaurants in Koper
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I stop every time I pass by. Good beer, good food, good prices. The location is good for me since it's on the way to Croatia.

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

order: one lemonade with 5dcl water ..
on bill: 2dcl 2e + 3dcl 3e = 5e

I get dinner without fork, knife... I must ask where I get... without apologize..

salat and lemonade = 13e.

Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

Not very often, but I've been visiting this place for years. While the pizza here is still very good, there were a couple of things that I didn't like this time: unlike the bright main area, the outside sitting area was dark, like in some places where diesel generators are the only source of electricity. My menu list was sticky and falling apart and should be burned immediately. The waiter should never be that tired or underpaid to forget to ask you how was everything, we don't bite.

Reviewed June 27, 2017 via mobile

The pizza and pasta was good, but we waited for like half an hour to get starter meal and portions were just too big, more like for too people, but it was meant for one.

Reviewed June 12, 2017 via mobile

Pizza was ok, would not recommend as a restaurant because od terrible servise. Waitress was impolite, started picking up stuff from our table bedore we were finished eating, turned off the radio one hour before closing.