“Good asian selection”

Red Ginger
Ranked #15 of 369 Restaurants in Paranaque
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 8 October 2016

They have a very good asian selection particularly the Nasi Goreng and Char Kwey Teow! Dont miss out the "peanut"for dessert! Mid Range price but definitely value for money. Will surely come back for the char kwey teow!

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

When we went to Red Ginger with family there was not yet a queue for a table. We were told that since we're dining in a big group a table would be fixed for us. The hostess and manager immediately combined several tables to accomodate us. I guess we were there a bit early because roughly ten minutes after we sat there was a long line in the reception area waiting to be seated.

The food was not that memorable but it was raved about un reviews that I wrote. I guess we were just a bunch of picky eaters. The serving size is good for one or two person at most, but if your appetite is huge, you won't be sharing your food I'm sure.

The service was extra though. All of the staff, though busy made sure that we were attended to. They were very perceptive and seemed to offer just about almost all of the things you need for your dinner but didn't asked for. We had kids with us and they went as much as to ask the chef to tailor the food to our kid's preference.

Overall, the experience was worth the price. Though, I would recommend the place for meetings or for get together, I'm not suggesting it as a venue for family dinner as the menu still has limited items for kids.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

I normally don't like to comment on food because people's tastes are different. As long as it's passable, I let things slide. But this...oh boy, the Red Ginger breakfast is pure crap. The ham was dry and tasteless. The scrambled eggs were crumbly and tasteless. I have no idea what the cook meant by the hash he prepared, but that was NOT hash! Only the coffee passed muster, and that was the only thing we finished. To top it off, we paid 1200 pesos for it! If we hadn't been so full from the night before, we should just have opted for the buffet at Nobu.

Maybe their other menu items are good, but based on my breakfast experience, I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

The menu includes the most popular dishes in South East Asia and this tempted us to try as many as we can for a group of 5. The pork belly and the beef rendang were really good but the nasi goreng was nothing special.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

two thumbs up for the food and the service. it's just a little too noisy because it doesn't have doors.