US$258
US$213
US$148
Hyatt.com
Casa Joaquin Bed and Breakfast(Paranaque)(Great Value!)
US$37
US$51
US$32
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$39/night.

US$158
US$114
Priceline
The Purple Tree Bed & Breakfast(Paranaque)(Great Value!)
US$39
Trip.com
US$32
US$51
Hotels.com
Casa Amiga Uno(Paranaque)(Great Value!)
US$22
US$18
Agoda.com
All reviewscrown towerspersonal butlercodunlimited coffeebutler servicesignature clubpool areaexceptional staffred gingermango juicebirthday staycationespresso machinestudio roomother star hotelshuge bathtubhotel lobby isroom service
Reviewed 3 November 2016

i knew crowne is a highly-rated hotel so i was prepared for how good the amenities would be & the hotel delivered as expected. but what took me by surprise was the staff. the service is just top-notch! everyone was just all around friendly, ensuring that our stay in the hotel would be highly enjoyable. people were quick to answer any questions we may have, from housekeeping to pool attendants to the spa therapists. but the true Crown of the Hotel is front desk officer Yali Malapira. her smile & warmth represented true Filipino hospitality. upon check in, Yali immediately made my mom feel welcome with her friendliness & attentiveness and even treated her to a surprise spa gift certificate. even at check out, she still went out of her way to make us feel welcome. don't you feel that in many hotels, the checkout is cold & impersonal versus the warm greetings you get on checkin? anyway, we had a great time! i highly recommend this hotel to families, even if attached to a casino. kids can enjoy the big pool & the spa service which closes at 12 midnight is just a perfect treat before nodding off to dreamland for the night.

tip: i got a good rate from agoda

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank haids1
Marlon H, General Manager at Nuwa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2016

Thank you haids1 for your awesome review of Crown Towers Manila on Trip Advisor. Yali will be most appreciative of your recognition. We continue to train daily on providing top-notch service. Though attached to a casino, I agree with you that Crown is great for kids. In addition to the comfortable guestrooms and wonderful resort ambiance found at the pool there is also DreamPlay along with a variety of restaurants where something for everyone can be found. Next visit, please allow me to assist you with your reservation. It would be a pleasure to welcome you back while ensuring you another flawless stay: marlonhirsh@cod-manila.com.

Reviewed 23 October 2016

- 3 Beautiful Angels of Crown ( Reception Staff )

Special mentions to Joana Sia, Len Rodrin, Ajay Marquez. These 3 Beautiful angels of Crown towers really rocks! their smile and the way they treated me makes me feel that am really wearing a CROWN ( indeed ), i admit. These 3 beautiful angels are extremely genuine and hospitable. This is a plus on my great stay and experience at Crown Towers Suit. These 3 angels is an asset to Crown. Just look to their name tags to recognize these 3 excellent reception staffs. Once again. Thank You Very Very Much Joana Sia, Len Rodrin, Ajay Marquez. Special thanks to Ajay for escorting me to my room upon check-in.

- Resorts Suite

Luxurious! Spacious! Superb! Resort Suite is kinda pricey but worth spending. and i still have the wonderful memory, very spacious bath room. Everything in this room is Enjoyable and Classy!

- Overall Experience

1. Hotel ambiance is very nice. Very clean and well kept.
2. Free and fast wifi.
3. Crystal Lounge is Fantastic.
4. Pool area has relaxing ambience.
5. Entertainment is already within the vicinity. ( Casino, Bars, Shopping, Restaurants )
6. Location and structure is in a class of it's own
7. They allow me to Check-out late
8. food is fantastic
9. Attentive staffs
10. Luxurious at its finest!

Stayed: October 2016
11  Thank RonaldCarnate
Marlon H, General Manager at Nuwa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2016

Thank you RonaldCarnate for a fantastic review of Crown Towers on Trip Advisor. A tremendous amount praise has been given to these three angels. They will surely be motivated to provide the 6 star caliber service one expects from Crown Towers Manila. I am so happy to read that you truly enjoyed every aspect of your stay from the guestroom comfort, housekeeping, location, entertainment, facilities including the pool, and most importantly our service. Wow! I hope to have the opportunity of meeting you on your next visit. Please let me know how I can assist you: marlonhirsh@cod-manila.com.

Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

Though the room is kinda small, everything you need is there. It has complete amenities. You don't need to call housekeeping at all because everything is already available from food and beverages to toiletries to extra comforter and pillows. The staff are very accommodating and friendly. They will assist in bringing you from the parking area to the hotel lobby with a golf cart and vice versa.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PingingLeek

Thank you PingingLeek for your great review of Crown Towers on Trip Advisor. I agree with your comments on the amenities within the guestroom. Each room is very well appointed right down to the minibar. I glad to know that you found the staff friendly and accommodating. We strive to provide the finest service and facilities for all our guests. I am happy we were able to delight you! Please allow me to assist you in the future: marlonhirsh@cod-manila.com.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

Stayed in the hotel during a business trip, was very pleased with the flawless service, especially the reception. Any requests at any time were met with a smile and completed with perfection. The front desk even had the courtesy of getting and sending postcards to my friends, which was very nice.

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled on business
1  Thank Chechush

Thank you Chechush for your brief yet "exceptional" review of the Crown Towers Manila on Trip Advisor. Your recognition of the Receptionists is greatly appreciated. We look forward to providing you with more of our flawless service upon your return. I hope that you will be able to spend ample time in the hotel in order to enjoy all of our facilities. I would be happy to assist you with a reservation or corporate rate: marlonhirsh@cod-manila.com.

Reviewed 30 September 2016

My friend booked a room for me and we stayed here for 2 nights. The check in process is quick, the front desk officer who assist us is very accommodating and friendly. They are very classy in their uniform.

The room is small compared to other 2 hotels in city of dreams, but the room is clean, great shower. and comfortable bed also. We really enjoyed the pool and the jacuzzi! We enjoyed it a lot and the staff at the spa is very nice and always wear a great smile! wasn't able to get her name, she gave us excellent service, and lastly i request for a late check out and the front desk agent give us late check out. Thanks to "Ms. Ajay Marquez", well i can't forget her name since we have the same name! thank you for the excellent service, warm welcome and looking forward to stay in this hotel. Kudos to the front desk team!

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled with friends
3  Thank mrsjboo03
Marlon H, General Manager at Nuwa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2016

Thank you mrsjboo03 for taking the time to share your Crown Towers experience on Trip Advisor. With the exception of the room size - it appears that your stay was flawless. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed the comfort of your guestroom and pool/Jacuzzi. The entire team is thankful for your review, especially Ajay, who greatly appreciates the special recognition given. Your review will certainly motivate the team to continue providing 6 star caliber service that is synonymous with the Crown Towers brand. In the future, please feel free to contact me directly for any reservations assistance needed: marlonhirsh@cod-manila.com.