Nobu Hotel Manila
Red Planet Manila Aseana City(Paranaque)(Great Value!)
US$41
Geordie's Hostel and Cafe(Paranaque)(Great Value!)
US$23
Casa Amiga Uno(Paranaque)(Great Value!)
US$23
DG Grami Hotel(Paranaque)
US$35
Agoda.com
Cozee Monkey Backpackers(Paranaque)(Great Value!)
US$14
US$160
Hyatt.com
US$212
Agoda.com
Go Hotels Manila Airport Road(Paranaque)(Great Value!)
All reviewsjapanese styleother hotelsbuffet breakfastpremier roomroxas boulevardfamily staycationpool viewshower areaupon checkhousekeeping staffking bedspecial thanksguest servicesbottled waterchecking incodfront office
Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

Nobu hotel - 5 star. Excellent hotel. Very Spacious space. We got the package for 2 adults 2 kids. It came with tickets for dream play for 4 hours. Buffet breakfast. You can ask for extra water. :) we got the package for 10,500pesos. Premier king.

Toilet has bidet. Water heat stable. Nice toiletries. :)

One thing i am NOT happy about:
Service is just alright for a 5star hotel. I was expecting for them to be extra accommodating. They were too strict during breakfast buffet. I wanted to bring one half-eaten bowl of congee for my kid's breakfast up to the room, they did not allow it ; even after i politely requested twice (maybe almost pleaded).

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
Marlon H, General Manager at Nobu Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2016

Thank you Psylocke R for your top rating of the Nobu Hotel Manila on Trip Advisor. I am happy that you and your family enjoyed your recent stay in our Premier guestroom. I hope DreamPlay was a great venue for the kids as well. I apologize for the lack of hospitality displayed at the restaurant and have shared your feedback with the manager for their improvement. Please do return to the Nobu as your patronage is valued. You may contact me directly for any reservations assistance needed: marlonhirsh@cod-manila.com.

Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

Prior to our stay in Nobu, most of the reviews already said that there would be poor check in. But when it was our turn, pleasantly, the line wasn't wrong and we got to our room right away. Unfortunately, they gave us a room with 2 beds when we specifically requested for a room with a king size bed. When we called to complain, they said that we specifically requested for two beds, which we clearly didn't, and had the Agoda booking request form to prove it. Eventually, after several minutes we got transferred to our real room. Things were smooth from there. Great room, complete with amenities and a nice, classy pool.

Overall good stay, but wish they would just double check booking forms next time

Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
Marlon H, General Manager at Nobu Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2016

Thank you Sab A for taking the time to share your review of the Nobu Hotel Manila on Trip Advisor. I am glad to read that line and service was swift. I do apologize for the hiccup that you encountered on arrival but happy to see that we recovered. I certainly hope that you will continue to use the hotel in the future. Feel free to contact me directly for any assistance along with info surrounding our latest promotions: marlonhirsh@cod-manila.com.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

Stayed here for one night in a King Suite out of curiosity. The room did not disappoint. Spacious, elegant and full of amenities and treats. Staff were nice and friendly.

One of the things that brought down the level of the hotel is the pool. It's small and ordinary for a big hotel. Even my 6 year old boy didn't like it.

Next is the food. It was my second time to have dinner at Nobu Restaurant and still a huge disappointment. Definitely not at par with the other 2 branches I tried... Intercontinental in HK and Atlantis in Dubai.

Breakfast was also served at Nobu Restaurant and just the same, it was terrible.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family

Thank you PickyTraveller555 for your review on Trip Advisor. It's great knowing that our guestroom met and exceeded your expectations. While we appear to have fallen short on our pool and Nobu Restaurant - I certainly hope that you will return allowing myself along with the team to delight you. You may contact me anytime as it would be a pleasure to work toward winning you over as a loyal Nobu guest: marlonhirsh@cod-manila.com.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

I commend Dyka,Mae,Leo and bella of frontdesk for their great service, very informative, and approachable. for bellman Raffy,Gio,Cholo and Iris for assisting us very well and taking care of our luggage.for housekeeping Daveson,Jordan and Chino for cleaning our room and make us comfortable.My family are very satisfy with the service provided.Look for this staff and surely they will assist you!

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family

Thanks ronkelvin25 for your acknowledgement of the Nobu team members and great review on Trip Advisor. Each member will be pleased to know that they had a positive impact on your family staycation. Aside from the team, I hope you will return to experience more guestroom comfort, DreamPlay, our Nobu Fitness Room and Spa along with our Nobu Restaurant. Do let me know if I can assist you with an upcoming reservation: marlonhirsh@cod-manila.com.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

Do they really charge extra if you requested for a pool view de luxe room?We're about to celebrate my daughter's birthday on Sept.8 and upon booking I was informed by the agent that I need to add 600php to book a pool view De Luxe room...

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family

Hi, thank you for your note on Trip Advisor. We have been in contact with one another regarding your upcoming reservation and I am confident you and your family will enjoy your daughter's birthday celebration.