Lowest prices for your stay
Vio.com
eDreams
$43
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$34
View deal
Free cancellation until 02/07/23
Etrip
StayForLong
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 2, 2020

I would like to thank the staff of the hotel they are all very friendly. i stayed in this hotel to be close for my next day flight back to u.s. they made me feel safe and i would definitely go back to this hotel.i would like to personally thank one of the staff for walking me to the airport.

Room tip: my room has a good view of the airport
Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank kinipela89
Reviewed January 15, 2020

Terrible hotel and awful staff. Avoid at all costs! Worst experience in my life. My phone was stolen from the room by an employee. I forgot it when checking out and when I went back 1 minute after it was gone. Everything was caught on CCTV (I have the recording) and we didn't get the phone back even if we called the police and we proceeded with an investigation. My phone and good mood after a nice holiday in Philippines remained at OYO 181 Manila Airport Hotel.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed December 19, 2019

Very close to Terminal 1 so it is 3-5 minutes walk. Room was very clean and had everything I needed for one night. Obliging cafe in lobby. Reception called a Grab taxi that arrived in 2 minutes to go to Terminal 3. This cost 155 pesos and saved a lot of time.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Judith F
Reviewed December 12, 2019

Very basic rooms with loud air-conditioning unit and curtains that don't close properly, the room was quite big though.
Not particularly comfortable but fine for a quick stopover. Can be walked to from terminal 1 in about 5 mins.
Has a KFC and a few other unappealing shops next to it

Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank louisacoyne
Reviewed November 25, 2019

We got to this hotel on the 9th of November and we were only staying for one night before our flight to Cebu the next morning. As it was close to the airport, we thought it would be fine for one night.

When we pulled up to the hotel the outside didn’t look great. When we got into the hotel, it seemed fine, basic but fine. We were then taken to our room which also looked clean enough and fine for one night.

However, we were going out to get some food when we seen a rat/mouse run across the hall on our floor which is disgusting. This impacted our stay a lot as I was so worried about it getting into our room.

We were supposed to stay in this hotel again at the end of our trip but we have cancelled it and booked another hotel instead. I would not recommend anyone to stay here.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple