Lowest prices for your stay
$40
Free cancellation until 10/08/22
Booking.com$40
Hotels.com$40
Travelocity$40
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 27, 2018

Stayed here on Oct 21-25 as its the closest place I could book last minute thats close to the Manila Memorial Park cemetery for my mom’s funeral. I stayed in a family room with my bestriend and her young son. The room is a good size for a city property..the A/C worked well..which is good for hot, muggy, Manila. Waterflow was great for a Paranaque property, and the hot/cold shower functioned well ...some budget hotels scrimp on hot water. There is a pool in the property and my friend’s son really enjoyed that. The hallway walls are lined with Filipino Artists’ framed art, and could be bought from the reception. Hot, Filipino breakfast of eggs (omelet or sunny side), sausage/hotdog, rice, coffee/juice is served at your room (or down by the cafe) at your pre-agreed time. There is a small side convenience store onsite where they sell toothpaste, drinks, beer, sachets of juices and coffee, basic toiletries. There is also an onsite resto bar you can order food from. The place is walking distance to a mall, SM BF Homes, and there are lots of public transport plying the area which makes traveling a breeze. There are spa places and hair salons next to the place. We met the B&B owner, Ms. Atayde, and she was very sweet and asked if we have everything we need. The only thing that I didnt like about our stay was the vanity sink kept clogging up, and i couldnt figure out where the lever to clear the drain was located. Toilet paper was also not provided, but that’s typical in Manila for you..and good thing i brought some. There’s tv in the room, a closet, a chair and console, comfy bed, and the sheets are clean. Housekeeping kept the rooms tidy everyday, and fresh white towels were always provided. I think its a great altrnative to 3 star motels.

Room tip: We stayed at the ground floor..Convenient for travellers with big luggages as the place doesnt have an elevator.
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 8, 2017

We visited previously (see my review last November 17, 2014).

We are glad to see the improvements on the issue with the bathroom door. They now replaced the door with sliding one to give more moving space inside.

Your receptionist was very helpful and accommodating throughout our stay.

My only negative comment was about the security guard (I am not sure if he was directly employed by Purple Tree or the building admin but he is manning the main entryway to Purple Tree).

Around 5-5:30 pm of Nov 5 our friends picked us up from the hotel. They mentioned that the guard told them that we are the guests with the "fat man" who had a hard time getting out of the car because he was so fat.

I am kinda disappointed that your staff will 'fat shame' a customer or gossip about a guest to other people (even if they are friends). It is not a manner befitting for someone working within the hospitality industry. I hope that this gets addressed. I opted to post this incident as a review even though I wanted to confront the guard on duty about disrespecting my husband.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

This used to be a fine place for travelers in President's avenue. You can check in fast, amenities are great. Last check in was ridiculous:
• paid 2500 for the room
• no service water inside even for just one bottle, no refrigeration whatsoever inside.
• three food service centers inside but closed so early and we had to go out again to buy food.
• cafe latte for 1h, was the foulest one i tasted. Poor black coffee plus maybe half a teaspoon full of milk, that's what I got.
• shower was a put off, it was just dripping and had to kiss the wall to get wet
• and the toilet! My god the toilet! You'd bump you head on the wall when u try to use the bowl because the distance is like 7 inches away ( door wall to the toilet ) so yeah I used it sideways! Ahahaha

Anyway.... that's it!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 13, 2017

The staff was well trained and very nice; service/assistance was quick and efficient. The bed and bathrooms were clean and well kept. This is probably the most decent BnB you will find in the BG area. We met the hotel owner, who personally manages the place and ask us about our stay.

Will definitely go back to this place if I ever have lodging needs in the area again.

As a bonus, there's this nice little Spanish restaurant inside the compound which is owned and operated by an actual Spaniard. Didn't get to try the food, but got excited by the prospect of authentic paella.

Room tip: Room away from the street side.
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank BonoAntipolo
Reviewed April 19, 2017 via mobile

The quaint place is always a delight to go to anytime of the day but the blue guards are not as understanding on how not to park closely beside another preventing drivers entry. They must increase the parking width of slots.

Date of stay: April 2017