This used to be a fine place for travelers in President's avenue. You can check in fast, amenities are great. Last check in was ridiculous:
• paid 2500 for the room
• no service water inside even for just one bottle, no refrigeration whatsoever inside.
• three food service centers inside but closed so early and we had to go out again to buy food.
• cafe latte for 1h, was the foulest one i tasted. Poor black coffee plus maybe half a teaspoon full of milk, that's what I got.
• shower was a put off, it was just dripping and had to kiss the wall to get wet
• and the toilet! My god the toilet! You'd bump you head on the wall when u try to use the bowl because the distance is like 7 inches away ( door wall to the toilet ) so yeah I used it sideways! Ahahaha
Anyway.... that's it! More
- Free Wifi
- Free parking