ZenHotels.com
Trip.com
StayForLong
Hotels.com
1,971 results
All reviews sky tower fresh restaurant view of manila bay star hotel in room dining excellent customer service spacious room casino amenities ms supervisor staycation cigarettes thumbs toiletries filipino sir
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 June 2021

The service was fantastic! Food was excellent and portions are generous. Phoebebeth, Christian, and their manager attended to all of our needs. Perfect service! My top dishes were the steak, and the various types of sushi.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
Jia Yutuc, Other at Solaire Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2021

Thank you for your review and for recognizing the team. I will personally make sure that the Fresh team is appropriately commended for their service commitment.

We look forward to welcoming your friends and family back on your next visit.

Reviewed 3 June 2021 via mobile

My family and I celebrated our mother’s birthday in Fresh. Admittedly, we booked just 1 day before our dinner date. I have actually been wanting to try Fresh ever since. I guess it was just luck that I called at the last minute, and they happily accepted my booking.

Going to Solaire, you cannot deny the traffic. However, once you step foot in their grounds, they will, to the best of their ability, make you feel comfortable and welcomed despite what the pandemic has forged us to adapt with. While there may have been a lot of protocols to follow, I understand and I completely appreciate their efforts to do so—just to make everyone feel safe.

At one point, I even broke my face shield and one of the staff gladly told me to go to the concierge and ask for an extra face shield. And, so I did. Fortunately, they had an extra and promptly gave a brand new face shield.

Even before the pandemic, I was not a frequent visitor at Solaire. Now, I feel like I should have visited it more! This place has so much to offer. Their staff will never disappoint you because at the end of the day, we all both want the same things—to have a good time and to provide good service as well.

Our servers from Fresh were Ms. Phoebebeth, Sir Markus, Sir Christian, the manager, Sir Rennezar, and the supervisor, Sir Miguel—thanks to this dynamic team for making our dining experience worth remembering (despite the pandemic) ❤️

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for taking time to share with us your experience and for choosing Solaire Resort to celebrate your Mother's birthday. Please know that your compliments will be shared most especially with the Fresh team and will ensure that they are publicly recognized for their commitment to service.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the not so distant future.

Reviewed 19 February 2021

Fresh International Buffet is serving very delicious foods speacially seafoods and dishes..the service for me is very good treating everyone special and tjanks to Bryan and phoebebeth...very accommodating...

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for your recent feedback and 5 star review. We are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your dining experience at Fresh.

We hope for the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 1 February 2021 via mobile

Solaire Resort was really one of the kind in terms of accepting guests in their hotel and casino. The way they practice disinfection was really high class starting from the hallway to the main entrance until reaching main door of the main entrance.

Upon registration, a free power-bank will be given as well aa you will given the opportunity to play for a bonus game where you can have credits.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for your recent feedback. We are pleased to read your kind words most especially highlighting our strict enforcement of our new normal protocols.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit with us.

Reviewed 29 January 2021

The staff is very accommodating and always greet the visitors.. And the food is all fresh. The food also served well and clean. They strictly follow the health protocol all the times. The table is always neat.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking time out to post a comment here in Trip Advisor. We are very much delighted to learn that you enjoyed the service provided to you on your most recent visit.

We hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.