Casa Joaquin Bed and Breakfast(Paranaque)(Great Value!)
US$37
Red Planet Manila Aseana City(Paranaque)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$42
The Purple Tree Bed & Breakfast(Paranaque)(Great Value!)
US$40
US$36
Casa Amiga Uno(Paranaque)(Great Value!)
US$22
Hyatt.com
US$190
US$171
1,299 results
All reviewssky towerfood courtfresh restaurantmanila bayeclipse barred lanternbay viewthe executive loungenoodleslas vegasslot machinescigarette smokeworld classbreakfast buffetstar hotelin room diningnon smoking
Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

It's a beautiful property, good gaming, and nice rooms. The buffet breakfast is spectacular: if they have a food item, but it's not out just ask and they'll cook it for you.

For a country that generally has wonderful service, the service at Solaire is even better. It's efficient and warm without being intrusive or obsequious.

Stayed: November 2016, traveled with family
Gianpietro I, Vice President - Hotel Operations at Solaire Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2016

Thank you for visiting us, I am glad to know the team impressed from so many aspects of your stay. The heart of Filipino hospitality is alive and well at Solaire and we hope we can welcome you back time and time again.

Reviewed 24 November 2016 via mobile

Solaire is definitely one of the best hotels in Parañaque. Every stay at Solaire is worth every peso spent. I their luxurious rooms, expansive swimming pool and it's wide array of dining options.

One of my favorites is the Patisserie at the Food Court. It serve yummy and delectable cakes and pastries. The staff are nice and always give you a sweet smile. Special mention to Harth for always assisting me with my orders and always sees to it to deliver top-notch service.

I highly recommend Solaire Resort and Casino!

Stayed: November 2016, traveled with family

Thank you for visiting our property and I am glad our own personal home grown hospitality shined through on your recent visit. With the holidays upon us please make sure to take some of our Christmas goodies home with you!

Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

Spent a night here after our company's convention held at Grandball Room of Solaire. This year's stay was my 2nd time since last year the convention was also held in Solaire. Same as my 1st time, we were awe by the beauty of facade, cleanliness and luxury of this hotel. Staff are all helpful & nice. Rooms are big and clean. Though our room was still unavailable by 1:30 unlike last yr. Maybe its because its a weekend. They just texted us when the room is already available. We got our room at 3pm. We have a 2 pieces of imported chocolates with welcome note. Food breakfast at Fresh were sumptuous, but they have limited staff during our stay and you can see in the face of the female server that she is already exhausted. I dont know if it's not the usual that they have that big crowd (600+ only from our company plus the other guests). Check out went smooth.

Stayed: November 2016, traveled on business
Gianpietro I, Vice President - Hotel Operations at Solaire Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2016

Thank you so much for your review, and thank you for choosing to stay with us again for the 2nd year in a row. Your convention is a big highlight for the property and we are glad we were able to translate the energy that you brought to the building with our service. We look forward to welcoming you back for many years to come.

Reviewed 18 November 2016

Excellent 3-night stay!
- Sumptuous and brimming Breakfast Buffet - I was wondering if it was for lunch because there are dishes I would not normally have for breakfast. I guess it's more a Brunch.
- Very accommodating Fresh restaurant staff; they serve dishes on your table even if it's a buffet.
- The pools, according to my relatives, is the best. Unfortunately I didn't have the time to relax in them as we were out of the hotel most of the day. Next stay, I will make a point to stay there to watch the sunset while dipping in the pool.
- Fresh, natural plants for the indoors - like landscaped gardens.

On the minus side :(
- The selections for the Dinner Buffet wasn't that much more than the Breakfast. For the price, I was expecting something like the one of Vikings in SM Aura, where they featured more cuisines.
- Rooms are not as grand as those of other overseas hotels in the same price range. The suite rooms of Venetian come to mind as a point of comparison.
- 800-peso cover charge on the Eclipse Bar

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled with family

Thank you for your review and we are glad you were able to experience so much of the property. The pool and the famous Manila Bay Sunset will be here waiting for you on your next visit.

I will make sure to share your comments regarding the evening buffet with our Executive Chef, I am sure he will appreciate the feedback.

The property is divided into two different experiences in regards to the room designs, look and overall feel, please come back and visit us again and indulge in our exclusive Sky Tower suites which I can promise you will not disappoint.

I look forward to welcoming you back sooner than later!

Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

I attended my husband's awarding ceremony held at Solaire. I was in awe of what I saw Amazed and stunned at this 4-5 star hotel.

All the things are in perfect coordination, including the hotel and its amenities (although I was not there to play or gamble in the casino) but in the lobby of the event hall where I walked in its' plushed carpet, you will think it is way way far expensive.

In the event hall, the receptionist and their staff are coordinated. Acting as one. Helpful as they can. For me, Solaire is excellent.

Stayed: November 2016, traveled on business
Gianpietro I, Vice President - Hotel Operations at Solaire Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2016

Thank you so much for your review and your insight. As you so rightly said, we take great pride in the materials used to make Solaire what it is today, from the hand tufted carpets to the lighting fixtures. Thank you for acknowledging both our hardware and the true heart of the property being the people. Please come back and visit us again.