Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$31
Priceline$34
Hotels.com$31
Travelocity$31
Vio.com$21
Agoda.com$34
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 2, 2022

I arrived at Manila airport from Glasgow via Dubai and Singapore ,although you do go through some security checks it was easy enough. Got picked up outside by my brothers friend who took me to The Charter House hotel in Makati , arrived back at Manila airport three days later to fly to Boracay again the airport had some security to go through but I was on my way in no time . After five days in Boracay found myself back at Manila airport only to have the same ease as before then I spent five days in Makati and then back to Manila airport , this time to go home . So that was four times going through Manila airport and there was no problem at all .The young girl at the desk filled out out my passenger locator form on my phone for me very nice people the Philippines.

Date of stay: February 2022