Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
View deal
Booking.com$31
Priceline$32
ZenHotels.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 24, 2020

My free pickup service from the airport worked out okay. Check in straight forward. Staff are friendly and helpful.
My standard double room was on the back side which was quiet. The aged aircon unit was slightly noisy so I turned it off before retiring. Small wardrobe, table and chair. Power points beside the bed for recharging. The TV had plenty of cable channels. Lighting good throughout.
The bathroom was surprisingly large. Separate recessed shower area. I had no hot water which I reported to reception. Cleaning lady checked it out immediately but advised that it would have to be attended to by the maintenance man. I was only staying overnight so no big deal.
I had dinner at the restaurant and I enjoyed my meal.
Overall, good value option especially with the convenience of airport transfers.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed December 31, 2019

I stayed overnight before my flight. Its my 3rd time to stay in this hotel. My previous stay was satisfying as the room was clean, comfortable bed, fresh crisp linen and towels. Very near to sm mall. And serve breakfast (inclusive). However, my recent stay was not so comfortable compare on my previous stay. Recep gave me room 228. Everything were fine except during the night that you wanted to find sleep. Maybe it was a wrong timing as the staffs were celebrating their Christmas party and I can hear the party noise lasted till 11pm. I thought that was over but the noise kept on till morning and its too loud I think that was their kitchen as I can hear them chopping, cooking and chatting. The aircon was too noisy and unstable as well.
Better not take this room 228 if you want to have a goodnight sleep or better yet oyster has to do something.

Stayed: 21-22 dec

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed December 2, 2019

The room was very clean, with a TV, minibar and a nice bathroom. For a deluxe room in a 3-star hotel, I would expect a wardrobe in the room and at least a bench where to accommodate the luggage. The room was facing the main street but was well soundproofed. The staff is very kind and helpful. The small restaurant serves a good choice of food at very affordable prices.

Date of stay: November 2019
2  Thank Massimo T
Reviewed November 24, 2019

Lousy location, but not bad for a budget hotel. It practically surpassed my expectation. My room was cleaned, ac very cold, and bathroom not so bad. My sheets smelt like it just came out from the laundry. They have a simple restaurant and my room came with a free breakfast. Staffs are friendly and you get a free shuttle to the airport. First time I stayed at a cheap hotel satisfied!

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed September 12, 2019 via mobile

Fortunately, everything about the hotel was exceptional, and I don't give praise lightly. It was clean, stylish, roomy with excellent service in both bar where we had drink and restaurant where we had dinner. Food was beyond good and great value for money and service in both places attentive and efficient. Room itself was well equipped and comfortable. This Hotel never failed to match my expectations. Very responsive, kind, friendly, and accomodating ang lahat ng staff. Clean and cozy din ang lahat ng rooms nila. Highly recommended. Two thumbs up sa Hotel na 'to! I could go on but suffice it to say, I was very pleased with my stay, and although short and sweet this time, I hope to be back for a longer visit in the future.

Date of stay: April 2019